Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i woke up with a bad headache this morning but as the day has gone on i have felt worse and worse i am now shaking so much that i can hardly type i don't know if it is anxiety related or not but because i am n* i have been having panic attacks all day my partner gets annoyed when i feel like this so i have come upstairs to avoid an argument the thing is that i am getting to the stage that i will phone my GP and he will probably admit me to hospital and i really do not want to go down that road again please give me some advice on how to calm down

lyndsayanne

Hey hun.

Right first, You Are Going To Be Ok!!!!

</span>Im thinking that this may just all be connected to feeling a bit off and the attacks have wound you up and now feeling like this will make you feel n* as you know and have felt this before thats what alot of panic attacks can do to you, remember hun?

Take some paracetomal,it has never ever bothered my stomach and ive got an ulcer so you should be safe with that!

Deep breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth, what we need to do next is distract your attention from this feeling and make sure that we can get this calmed down,how about reading an article online in the bbc news,or something funny like googeling for cartoons to read? anything that will keep your mind off of this.

Small sips of water as well and a tepid flannel on your head should relax you and your headache..

Kepp me posted hun im here for you ok

xxxxxxxxxx

</span></span></span></span>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i have been trying to distract myself but i feel really sick and want it to go away ireally can not cope with this it has not been this bad in a long time i would take some diazapam put i still have the kids to put to bed and it makes me really sleepy i really am struggiling to sit still at the moment and want it to be over i am also scared of going to sleep in case iwake up and v* i have tried telling myself it is ridiculus as i have not v* in 15 years but every day i think will today b e the day

thanks violet

How are you now? I understand how you feel, I had a panic attack at 4am this morning. I felt n* and crampy like i was going to have d*. I could not stop shaking. Violet gives good advice, focus on your breathing and do anything you can to distract yourself. I ended up watching boxing...at 4am! But it helped. Try and remember too that you have felt this way before and nothing has happened. Why should this time be any different?

Deep breaths and try to distract yourself. If you can take something to help you sleep, sleep! That's what I do when I'm feeling that way. YOU ARE GOING TO BE OK!!!!

Kim

Keep the faith!
    Philippians 4:6-7

god i feel so stupid now that it is over i read the kids their story and then watched a dvd a horror probably not the best choice but i feel ok now and am about to head to my bed i really do not cope well with panic attacks but when there over i just feel so stupid cos nothing ever happens to me

thanks for all your advice guys really helped to know you were there when i needed to talk got to go and remember to put clocks forward tonight

luv lyndsayanne