Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My stomach has been hurting on and off all day today....not cramping or a bad pain, just enough to be annoying once and a while. It's my husband's b-day so we went out for dinner and I was hungry so I ate a pretty good size dinner.(thinking the whole time thatif I was getting an sv* thatI wouldn't be hungry and would not want to eat anything) Now I'm home (while hubby is out with drinks for his b-day) and I'm starting to panic because my stomach is hurting again and I'm feeling a little n*. I am trying to clean, watch tv, etc to keep my mind off of it because I kind of think that it's gas . . . but I'm not sure. I'm 33 1/2 weeks pregnant and my stomach has bothered me the entire pregnancy but this pain feels different. The other thing that makes me panic is the fact that it's been a long time *knock on wood*since I did v* and I can't remember the kind of stomachache it feels like when you have one. There is also a nasty sv* going around in my area that I just found out about and so now I'm really getting scared.

If this was an sv* I wouldn't have a stomachache off and on all day long and then v* or have d* hours later would I? An sv* almost always comes on quickly and strong doesn't it? I'm just so worried about this now and can't relax at all! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

As fdar as I am concerned most sv's ( especially ones that make you v* ) come on strong and quick! Not only that but you haven't been n* all day on and off, just stomach pain which tells me it is gas! I get that all the time, and i get n* with gas as well...especially when I am starting to worry and panic abou tit...try and stay calm, i really ithink if it was anything that could make you sick, you would have been already, and you wouldn't of had any kin dof an appetite! How are you feeling now?

Thanks Carolee! I'm feeling a bit better, not as n*, but the stomach pains keep coming and going which makes me think that it's just gas. I just get really scared because when I'm worried about v*ing I feel like the whole world is going to end. The panicing is what makes it the worst! My stomach has rumbled a few times too and that makes me worry about d*. My worst fear of all is to have v* and d* at the same time. I'm trying to relax - I have a friend who is IMing me and we're chatting about my husband/her boyfriend so I'm trying to stay focused on something else. I'm just scared that it's the start of something and the worst is yet to come.

I really really highly doubt it...even if you did have diarrhea, that happens to me all the time, especially when i am gassy and maybe a food just didn't agree or something...you woul dhave been sick by now if anything were to happen

Thanks for the reassurance Carolee. I'm feeling a little better now....but I'm sure I will still continue to worry. The board is dead tonight, not too many people around. Am I a loser for being here on a Saturday night??? LOL

Hey Alissa:

Sorry I'm late in posting. I hope you are feeling better. It did sound like gas to me. If you haven't vomitted in awhile and you got n*, you would definitely know. I PMed you. Hope you are better. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.