Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: are you left or right handed?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • left

6 25.00%
  • right

18 75.00%

i will post my reasons for doing this when i think ive got enough results.

I'm right handed. So.. *Shakes reano's hand with her right hand and says...* WELCOME!!!!

also, ive got a nice site which, i thought was real good, here's the url:

http://www.colorquiz.com/

its a personality test, it would be good to hear your views......here's what the site said about mine:

deans existing situation:

Pursues his objectives and his own-self-interest with stubborn determination; refuses to compromise or make concessions.

deans stress sources:

The existing situation is disagreeable. Has an unsatisfied need to ally himself with others whose standards are as high as his own, and to stand out from the rank and file. His control of his sensual instincts restricts his ability to give himself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow himself to merge with another. This disturbs him, as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; he feels that only by continued self-restraint can he hope to maintain his attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for himself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.

deans Restrained Characteristics

Wants to broaden his fields of activity and insists that his hopes and ideas are realistic. Distressed by the fear that he may be prevented from doing what he wants; needs both peaceful conditions and quiet reassurance to restore his confidence.

Willing to become emotionally involved, but demanding and particular in his choice of a partner and in his relations with those close to him. Needs reassurance and is careful to avoid open conflict since this might reduce his prospects of realizing his hopes.

Becomes distressed when his needs or desires are misunderstood and feels that he has no one to turn to or rely on. Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.

Conditions are such that he will not let himself become intimately involved without making mental reservations.

deans Desired Objective

Needs a peaceful environment. Wants release from stress, and freedom from conflicts or disagreement. Takes pains to control the situation and its problems by proceeding cautiously. Has sensitivity of feeling and a fine eye for detail.

deans Actual Problem

Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=624 border=1>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=center bgColor=#c0c0c0>

deans Actual Problem #2
    </TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=center bgColor=#ffffff>

Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling him to free himself of the worry that he may be prevented from achieving all the things he wants.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

in my opinion, thats exactly right!.

<TABLE>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#cecece cellpadding="15">
    <H2>Your Existing Situation</H2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#efefef>The existing situation contains critical or dangerous elements for which it is imperative that some solution be found. This may lead to sudden, even reckless, decisions. Self-willed and rejects any advice from others.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

<TABLE>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <H2>Your Stress Sources</H2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#efefef>The existing situation is disagreeable. Has an unsatisfied need to ally herself with others whose standards are as high as her own, and to stand out from the rank and file. Her control of her sensual instincts restricts her ability to give herself, but the resulting isolation leads to the urge to surrender and allow herself to merge with another. This disturbs her. as such instincts are regarded as weaknesses to be overcome; she feels that only by continued self-restraint can she hope to maintain her attitude of individual superiority. Wants to be loved or admired for herself alone; needs attention, recognition, and the esteem of others.
    <TABLE>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <H2>Your Restrained Characteristics</H2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#efefef>Unhappy at the resistance she feels whenever she tries to assert herself. Indignant and resentful because of these setbacks, but gives way apathetically and makes whatever adjustments are necessary so that she can have peace and quiet.

</TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    <TABLE>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <H2>Your Desired Objective</H2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#efefef>Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feeling into which she can blend. Responsive to anything esthetic and tasteful.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    <TABLE>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <H2>Your Actual Problem</H2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#efefef>Wants to be valued and respected, and seeks this from a close and peaceful association of mutual esteem.
    <TABLE>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <H2>Your Actual Problem #2</H2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD bgColor=#efefef>

Needs to achieve a stable and peaceful condition, enabling her to free herself of the worry that she may be prevented from achieving all the things she wants

Hmm... questionable... but interesting</TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

hmmm as u say.. questionable but interesting...

i wont put up my results... are copmletley useless in my opinion.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm mainly Left handed, but I can write right handed aswell, and I
    switch over to right when my left hand gets tired of writing all the
    useless stupid stuff I write everynight *points to paper jammed
    desk*
    -Anna

Righty tighty!

<NO> <A HREF="http://ds.cybereps.com/accipiter/adclick/SITE=TW.COLORQUIZ/AAMSZ=BANNER" target="_blank">
    </A>
    </NO>

<CENTER>
    < =results.cgi method=post>I'm right handed. What is your theory???</></CENTER>

oh, well, maybe i was wrong.........

i expected most people here to be left handed, the reason is because, people who are left handed, use the right hand side of the brain, which, is a spiritual side (i guessed most people would fear v because something spiritual was thier that frightened them) kinda stupid i know, but curiousity got the better of me and i had to see :P.

left handed people are "sposed"&lt;-----(underline that word)to be more intelligent too.

btw, im left handed :P

its the opposite affect for right handed people (as far as i know) thier more reality based, im not saying right handed people are less intelligent either, just pointing out a few things i heard......

i recall Galadriel (sorry if i spelt your name wrong) asking if i believed in god......i dunno if you call shouting at the light-bulb a load of abuse a believer (something i often done as a child) im sure when my day of death comes i'll believe in him then............funny how we turn to him atthe point in our lives when we know where going to die..........we are all dying the day were all born anyways, its life.

i dont mean to question your beliefs in him at all, im kinda used to typing out my thoughts as i go along. lolEdited by: reano

Well, looking at the poll, there is 33.33% Lefties as of now, and
    that's probably not the most accurate number, but the average is 10% of
    the population, so thats about 3 times as many lefties.
    -Anna

Im mostly right handed but sometimes I draw with my left hand O_O usually i only do that when my right hand cramps up from to much drawing ^_^
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>

I'm left handed too! Wooo! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]But other things like playing sports and using scissors, i use my right hand! Weird! When I was little I was able to write neatly with both hands but, i think iv grown out of that cuz i cant do it anymore!

Rachel xxx

Righty Tighty here!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt