Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My cat just V* *Crys*

Ive cleaned it up but holly f*****g s**t WTF have in done to deserve this!!??

As you can tell I cant stand any type of v*

Im shaking,can I catch this???

Ive cleaned it with house hold emonia with rubber gloves and Im going to hoover it when its dry but my god I think im going to just die :S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violet, it is really really unlikely to catch anything form a cat...they don't carry our sv's...I have cleane dup crap v* so many times and NEER ever gotten sick...no one has...your ok I promise.

Poor you Violet. I can not stand animal v* either which is why I only have goldfish. Try not to worry about catching anything from your cat, you are quite safe. Sorry you have had to deal with this on your own.

I used to have a dog that would eat its dinner too quick then v* it all back up again. I uswe to call my partner for help but by the time he came to my assistance the dog had eaten it again..........eeeuuurrrggghhhhh.

I cant deal with even pet v* but Im sure you wont catch anything from it, usually they eat to quick or have furballs or something.......

Hope you are OK, considering the lat week you have had?

Laney xx

yes, i forgot to mention poor you It really sucks having to deal with it on your own...your doing good

Im still friggin shaking,my god this is so awful it smeels so bad even the amonia hasnt covered it up :S just smeels like ritten cat food!!!

I really dont want to catch anything from my cat I so so so so so dont want to,I threw her out the min it happined i tried when I heard it but was to fast, cant stop shaking my chest is still hurting im tired!

I just dont know what to do?

My god what did I do for this to be happening to me??

Violet I understand your fear, but you won't catch anything from it I'm sure. Most likely she ate her food too fast or got it stuck or something, but the stomach bugs we get and the stomach aliments they do are not the same. I think its virtually impossible for you to get it from your cat.

It is gross and yuck, but it can't hurt you.

My cat is always being sick - furballs!!!! They don't LOOK like nice little furballs, just cat sick!!!! You absolutely will not catch anything from your cat.

I'm ok with my cat being ill - I'm just concerned for her coz she is ill and can't tell me how she is feeling. I try and stroke her and comfort her coz she howls alot when ill....

Violet...about a month ago my dog did the same thing but she was up ALL night...You can't catch anything. I brought my dog to the vet.....should you bring her to the vet?Big hugs to you I know this is tough.

Violet you will not catch anything from your cat....i know it's disgusting...but you won't catch anything....i promise. Feel better.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I'm sorry your cat v-. Animals do that a lot for a variety of reasons. Maybe it's not even necessarily sick, it could have gotten into something it shouldn't have.

No, you can't catch anthing from a cat. They carry completely different diseases than we do. So no worries there.

I hope both you and your cat feel better.

Poor little kitty!!

Violet, I seriously doubt you will catch anything from your cat. I have cleaned up SOOOOOOO much cat and dog V*, and never got sick. WHat I do is put on gloves, clean with cleaner, then spray disinfectant over it, cover with an old rag/cloth, so that I don't step in the wet spot. I know it's gross and stinky, but hun, you will be fine. Hope your cat is alright[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

You'll be fine. About the only way you could catch some kind of v*ing
    ailment from your cat is if you were to do something such as touch cat
    poop or v* and then eat without washing your hands first, which I'm
    sure you'd never do.

Cats v* a lot if they've eaten too much or too fast. If it keeps
    happening take a trip to the vet, but if not then your cat probably
    just had an upset stomach.

Edited by: chicajojobe