Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: WORRIED

Today I worked at my dughter's school. There were 2 kids at school today not acting like themselves. When the nanny picked them up she asked me if they had eaten lunch b/c they were both up all night v*!!!!! I held one of the kids all day!! I am so mad!!! And now worried...........for me and my daughter. We both got home from school and showered and washed our clothes.

Oh JEEZ!!!!! I would be pi**ed!!

I hope you will be OK, and be able to put this past you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Why oh why do people send their kids to school sick??? It baffles me!!!!

Just don't think about it and try to stay calm..... (I know it is hard)
    ~Mandi~

This is the kind of stuff that keeps these viruses going around. I would be SO MAD!

I really hope you are ok...

Keep us posted!

I didn't let the little boys face touch mine, I try to be as careful as possible. I am doing my best not to panic. And another little girl v* in the class but I think it was b/c she ate too much. I have just had an awful day!!

Poor you! I can not see why parents send sick children to school. I really hope you are o.k. My thoughts are with you.

I found out the mom was sick all weekend. The crazy thing is she has a nanny so if she would have kept her kids home the nanny would have taken care of them anyway.

I cannot imagine for the life of me what in the hell these morons who call themselves parents are thinking.

Okay now that I ranted, I can be more civil.

I agree with you, the nanny was there. Why on earth did these kids have to go to school. The only thing I believe is okay to send a kid to school with iswith a cold (but not at the beginning when they are at their mostmiserable).

Yes, it is this kind of behavior that keeps the sv alive and well.

Stella

Agree with you all here.

When there is a sv going round I check with my sons nursery before I send him in incase any of the kids are off ill. If they are then the sv has entered the nusery. I keep him off then. You cant trust other people not topass it around.

Hope you stay safe !!!

Pookey30
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday

I know it is probably in my head but I am stating to feel flush. I really hate this. I am trying to stay positive it is just very hard.

That is insane. I would keep my kids home even if they were up all night WITHOUT v*. I mean, that aside, they didn't get enough sleep! My daughter had a d* accident at kindergarten today and I brought her home just to be safe (she only did it once and it turns out she's fine--probably too much grape juice lol). I would have felt horrible if she got anyone else sick or if she felt sick and was stuck at school. WTF is wrong with these parents?!?!

You probably feel flushed because you're anxious. Try not to worry, you will probably be fine.

And, sidebar, certainly don't mean to rathole the post, but I just noticed that Karen (pookey30) is here. How are you doing? I haven't seen you around in a while.
    <font color=BLUE>~Paula~</font>

i hate sv...

i wish they would go away...

and v too!

Some people don't think rationally and some people aren't logical either when it comes to illness. I really think there needs to be more public awareness about how germs spread. I find it really sad when a child is at school and very ill because it is usually a reflection of something else going on at home/ within the family making it such that they cannot be home while sick.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

so it is night time and I am worried to death to get in bed. I hate to take anything but I am thinking about just taking dramaine. I really did well all day to not think about my day but of course I can't help feel like this at night.

how quickly can you catch a sv* from someone?

yea, i was wondering the same thing... how long DOES it take to catch the sv?

Hey Reblynd, that is terrible!! I hope you are ok. Just remember that you are going to be very anxious, and anxiety can have the same symptoms as asv can. Such as upset stomach, d* and even that flush feeling. But we are always here if you need to talk. I think for a sv it can take anywhere from 12 to 48 hours. Hang in there!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Kelly....I am staying busy to keep my mind off of it.(sounds impossible) I have made it 24 hours so we will see.