Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Ive had a pain in my chest for about 48hours now, in the middle just between my breasts..

Its a dull ache and was wondering if anyone else had suffered from this?maybe anxiety related or acid reflux?I dont know,but since its been abour 48hours on and off it feels a bit I dont know worrying.

I also have a headache and feel pretty fatuiged at the moment which is REALLY worrying me incase ive picked something up?
    Or maybe is it just because I have insomnia and really bad sleeping patterns?

Someone advise me on this?
    x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i dont know of any sv*'s that have "pain in the middle of the chest" as symptoms.

sounds like reflux..or anxiety...
    or both..
    or just anxiety!

Hi Violet

I agree that this does not sound like an sv. It probably is acid reflux or anxiety. Also lack of sleep can cause all sorts of aches and pains.I really hope you feel better soon.

I've had the pain in the chest thing - was convinced I had heart disease! It was like a dull, heaviness and came at a time when I was under alot of stress. It was definitely stress related, and not sleeping won't help this, as I'm sure you know!

Headaches, also lack of sleep. How are you eating? Could also be low blood sugar. If I don't eat much for a day (like today!) I'm guaranteed a migraine!

Have a warm bath and try and bring your bed time down by half an hour or so, gradually each night. That might help you get back on UK time!!

oh yeah!
    i forgot!
    im not sure what your "dull ache"
    feels like...
    but randomly i'll get something in the middle of my chest,
    that feels like i pulled some weird muscle in the middle of my chest..
    mostly i'll feel it when i breathe in deeply..
    is it like that for you?
    it could be around for 2-3 days and go away for a long time and then come back.
    it is always stress/anxiety for me. when i am completely relaxed, its never there.

sounds like reflux to me! I get that a ton. Just try to relax, maybe eat something mild/plain like a cracker, and do something quiet that you love to do or will distract you. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I have had this, it's not a SV*, just may be heartburn/indigestion. A big burp usually cures it for me. Also, try deep breaths and drink lots of water. Hope you feel better soon!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~