Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Quick question?

Guy's ive got a mate staying over tonight since hes not working and to keep me company,and he has had to go to bed because he feels really cold and tired, he said he burped and felt like acid came back up his throat and he has a sore stomach.

Could he have a sv?? Im really scared right now?

Plus now with me thinking this my anxiety is gone off the scal the pain in my chest is still there and im tired and still probably wont be able to sleep!

How rubbish is this!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It is a Sunday, maybe he is just needing a good night's rest. Offer your friend some anti-acids maybe?
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Oh yes ive offered him about 4 different kinds lol,but he said no thankx and just went to bed..

Hope everything's OK with him. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

More importantly......how are YOU?????
    ~*~Charlene~*~

So Do I hun,dont want to pick anything up from him while he is staying here..

Im ok, still a little on edge with everything and my mum still being away and that pain in my chest is still there..

But apart from that ok lol

x

Oh my god, kjust your poor luck that you have top go through this anxiety when you were offered a friend to stay over...personally I think it sounds like acid reflux or something...Ho wlong has he been in bed, did he say anything about him thinking it was sv?

Nope nothing at all, He just said hes burped alot today and thought it was acid reflux and felt a bit n*

Hes sleeping now,hes got to get up for work in the morning,and ive spent most of the night with him now,we are sleeping in seperate rooms im going to clean ect everything once he is away tomorrow,

I really dont want to catch anything

x

How are things going now? I hope you're both ok.

It could be reflux, I've had reflux a lot but sometimes I get a cold feeling in my hands and feet and extremely severe reflux that makes me feel nauseas. Some sleep usually helps.

Ireally hope things clear up for you both.

Edited by: jay_rough

Question,since when do you get jaw pains in an sv?

I get them all the time and that isnt a good to generalise it to something like that as it can be many things wisdom teeth lockjaw ect..

Things are ok at the moment I still have the pain in my chest but going to watch a dvd in bed at the moment.

Oh er sorry about that, I'm half asleep. I'm writing some info about 3 different things and put it in the wrong box.

Once again, sorry.

lol that sfunny

Quote Originally Posted by violet
    Guy's ive got a mate staying over tonight since hes not working and to keep me company,and he has had to go to bed because he feels really cold and tired, he said he burped and felt like acid came back up his throat and he has a sore stomach.

Could he have a sv?? Im really scared right now?

Plus now with me thinking this my anxiety is gone off the scal the pain in my chest is still there and im tired and still probably wont be able to sleep!

How rubbish is this!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    It sounds like acid reflux. How is he doing? How are you?

Just read your post, sorry to hear about your friend - I bet you've been so worried. How is he today? Did he get to work okay? He was probablyovertired and needed some sleep.

Hope you are both okay today.

xxx