Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: is this normal?

my bf went out drinking not last nite but the nite before n he was v sick in the nite, yesturday he felt a bit bad but ok, then this monrin he txt me n sed he has sum cerial n he was sick agen even vo he felt better wen he woke up, is this normal?

thanks xx

My doctor told me that over-drinking can irritate the lining of the stomach and make it very unsettled for a few days. This could explain things. Doesn't sound anything contagious though.

I think if it doesn't settle, he should see a doctor about it, it could be gastritis possibly?

yeah, it's probably just related to the drinking. My bf has been hungover before and seemed fine, eaten something, and then been ill. Don't worry.

Sounds like he just over did it with the booze. Drinking milk on a stomach after ingesting alcohol can easily trigger V* too, so I wouldn't be worried. I would actually be grateful your bf got sick because that means his body is working correctly under the circumstances.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.