Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My stomach is gurgling like crazy. I have been worrying about my hubby all day, but I was kind of hungry so I tried to eat something. I had a plain bagel, with nothing on it, just bread and that seemed to be fine. Then I ate a Twix bar that was in my desk and now my stomach won't stop gurgling. I wasn't really feeling n*, but now it is really gurgling bad. I can feel it with my hand on the outside of my stomach. Plus, I think the baby got a little sugar high from the candy, because now she is moving all over the place - but not where the gurgling is happening. That is pretty much straying on the left side, just under my ribs. Is this a sign of anything? I did okay with it at first, but I think I am reaching my limit!

what is wrong with gurgling?
    do you associate that with something bad?
    it is a completely normal sound from the stomach.
    stomachs make all sorts of sounds especially
    before or after eating.

Dont you have IBS?

I hear gurgling quite frequently and I think its because the baby has "rearranged" my intestines.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] Dont worry!

OMG! the same thing happened to me today! THE EXACT SAME THING!!

i had a plain bagel (i work in a bakery) and then a little while after i had a double chocolate cookie and mystomach started gurggling and i was like, "uh oh! maybe i'm n* but i just don't know it yet!" and i started to feel n*

then it stopped!
    ha! that is soo funny!

Our stomachs naturally make noise, we aren't just always aware of it. Certain things seem to make my stomach "talk louder" too. Noises are fine, unless they are accompanied by a certain feeling that means my stomach is soon to empty.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wintergreen22 - that is funny! Maybe you can't mix chocolate and bagels?! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

liz28 - I guess it is bothering me because my hubby is saying he is n*. I am worried I am getting it. The gurgling finally stopped, but I still don't feel 100%. Now I have more of a burning pain and I am not sure why. I don't (and haven't) felt hungry. Hopefully it isn't what my hubby has. I am trying to relax about that since we are thinking it is an ulcer . . .

madisonsmom - I do have IBS, and I can relate to the rearranged intestines! This was just so high up - but I guess that probably is where my intestines are now, huh? I am getting huge! I thought with the first you tend to not grow as fast, but I swear I look enormous. People at work were commenting on how much bigger I looked today than Friday. And I still have 3 1/2 months to go!