Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TERRORISTS

I am married to someone who is from a different country- a muslim country. I have been there and they are the nicest people in the world. They were shocked by what happend in the usa. We had to fight for him to stay in the country and it nearly was not to be. He now has indefinate leave to stay in the UK. He is the kindest man and respects me more than anyother man has. I know Californagirl was not saying about religion etc, but i think too many people blame other countries, when they country is not as good as it is made out to be.

I blame the governments for the terrior in our countries. They are greedy for oil and this is all it boils down to. Look at palastine, being going on for over 30 years.

We should learn to all except people for who they are. Religion is individual choice and should be respected.

SV's are individual illnesses. Wash hands and take care of yourself. I think this is a very far fetched thought and even though it is your thoughts i think this is very powerful post and not very nice.

We all need to live together and in the real world in peace and harmony. We cant blame everything to a small minority.
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

I don't think I've seen a more asinine post.

I know everyone here is highly strung but jeez...talk about ignorant.

Emetophobia is YOUR problem, not everyone else's. There is no
    conspiracy to give everyone benign stomach viruses that make everyone
    sick for 3 days before they are healthy again.

Turn FOX news off for a while and go outside or something.

what a horrible night to have a curse.

I'm locking this, not because I take any side but because there has been enough bickering on this site to last a lifetime lately. Try to remember that not everyone who has a different opinion to youis against you.Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.