Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Its the Easter hols here next week, for just under 3 weeks, and i am going to try to stay at home with my 2 girls so as to avoid any sv* that are lurking. Hopefully by the time they get back to school, things will have calmed down. Anyway my girls are 6 and 8 (my 8 year old has Down's syndrome, but still joins in). Does anyone have any ideas for some super 'at home games' or entertainment i could use to keep them amused...?

Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Hi Trixie

My daughter is also 6. She loves baking, painting, chalking in the garden, digging in the garden, anything messy really. I keep a "busy box" full of sequins, old birthday cards, paper, glue, scissors, tissue paper , pipe cleaners and whatever else we can find. My daughter will sit for hours making things.

Another favouriteare treasure hunts. I write simple clues which lead to the next clue, then hide a small treasure at the end of the hunt. My daughter then makes up her own clues for me to follow.

Outdoor scavenger hunts are also fun, with a list of things to find, such as different colour leaves, a stick, fir cone etc. At the end we usually make a collage with the found items.

Making dens out of the clothes horse and an old sheet is something else my daughter enjoys. Shehas a little picnic or tea partyin the den afterwards.

We used to enjoy collecting vreepy crawlies in the garden, but this has not had quite the same shine since my son decided to eat a worm. Yuck!

Well good luck with the Easter hols. I am going to be really brave next week and take my daughter to the theatre to see "Hi 5". I have never taken her to the theatre before (my husband is usually the one to take her). I am really nervous as I know it is going to be full of children, but I am going to prove to myself that I can do it.