Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I really need to know I'm panicking right now.

Definitely you can have a stomach ache without v*ing. It could be anything, time of the month, hunger, gas, bowel issues, something you ate not digesting happily. If you don't feel nauseas then theres no reason why you should v*. Hope I helped!

Yup, I get stomachaches a lot lately, through stress, through gas, through indigestion lol so definately it can
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Thank you guys. When I feel a little pain I panic and my mind makes it worse and then I feel worse. What happens when you have indegestion it sounded scary to me when I heard about it.

For me when i get indigestion one of 2 things happen. Either I get acid at the back of my throat (which isn't as bad as it sounds) or I get a tight pain in my belly and have to burp. Either way something minty sorts me out everytime
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Yeah my stomach hurts A LOT because of gas and indigestion and what not. And I haven't V*ed in 5 years *Knock on wood* Just because your stomach hurts doesn't mean you are going to V*. Just try to lay down and watch TV or read a book or something to take your mind off of it if you can. How are you feeling now? Any better?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I am feeling better now, I just got home from school and as soon as I got a reply I felt totally better. I'm just really afraid to eat. I haven't ate all day. I was gassy all day. So I guess that's it. Thanks you guys.

And if you feel nausea too, is it possible to V?