Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I want to say nice things about EVERYONE, because I don't want to leave anyone out, either, but there are some of you who have been there for me during my darkest hours!! (these are in no particular order)

hippychick, Simply Me, HDogg, Galadriel, harmonygirl--you were all with me 3years ago when my girls did nothing but barf for 5 months. I really wouldn't have remained sane without you!!

ontariogirl, jennyleigh, madisonsmom--my fellow emet moms, we have been through it all together with our kids!!!

I know there are more of you that I need to appreciate/thank by name, but my son istrying to unplug my computer at the moment, so I have to stop typing!!

I'm still working on my list! Sooooo Sloooooow

I won't single people out cos I'd hate to think I upset anybody by not mentioning them! So just a big "Cheers, mi dears!" for all being such a bunch of nice, supportive peeps!
    [img]uploads/images/tcsarah/8DD_friendship.....gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I don't want to single anyone else out for the concern that I did not include someone else - someone who may have been a wonderful support to me at some time.

There are some people here with whom I have had private interaction with. They are been wonderful and given me so much insight. To those people, I want to say a special thanks. I value the association I have with you and think of you often.

I think this board attracts a very diverse and intelligent group of people. While our emet is completely irrational, I am amazed at the logic that does come through in most of the posts. It does confirm thathigh intelligence is a common trait found inmost emets.

Stella

ontariogirl- i can't tell you how much your support means to me!! you were able to get me through meeting my newphew in the hospital for the first time and i know I wouldn't have gotten through it without you. you even offered to take time out of your own life to go with me (even though that didn't work out, I can't thank you enough). thank you so much!

purpleteacher- even though I haven't had the opprotunity to talk to you all that much, what can I say? your advatar speaks for itself! lol [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

okay, to everyone else: i know i don't know many of you that well but i can't wait to get to know all of you because you are all beautiful people, with beautiful spirits!

good luck to you all and I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

-hayley xoxoxoEdited by: hayleyw

Wow! I am amazed at this post! You are ALL awesome! I didn't think anyone would mention me, because I don't post all that often anymore, but so many of you did! It brought tears to my eyes! I will try to name some of you here, but don't be sad if I forget you...you are all awesome!!!

SimplyMe: Thanks for being my friend for so long and talking to me on the phone through so many issues, emet and otherwise. Thanks for letting me stay with you in FL! Hope you can get to Chicago real soon!

Neha: Thanks for all the nice words you have said to me over the years. You're the sweetest!

Donna: My 12/16 birthday buddy! You amaze me with your mommy skills! I hope one day to be as good a mom as you are! And, I love that we can disagree on politics so much and not let it get in the way of our friendship!

Crimgoddess: You always make me laugh, and I can't forget to thank you for getting through my little...scare...a few weeks ago!

Gumdropper: You are very sweet and so flattering!

Hippychick: Thanks for being a great moderator. You are fun to talk to on MSN. I always know you'll tell it like it is.

Shiva: You totally rock, too! Your post about me here really did bring tears to my eyes!

Sage: My HERO!!

Spiilled Milk: You kinda feel like my emet little sister! I love IM'ing with ya!

Carolee: Another one of my favorite IM buddies!

And, to ALL of you that have helped me out in scary times who I didn't yet mention: Babydoll, Jenneh, Ontariogirl......

YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

How could I forget Neha on my list??? She was also there for me 3 years ago and helped me not abandon my mommy job!! Thanks, Neha!

Here are some random praises and *hugs*!!! I promise to do more later, so don't get frowny if I didn't include you this time *hugs*

donna1216 - You are one courageous mom... and you inspire me because you are facing parenthood and sharing with us the dramas of how it is possible to live with emet and still be successful as a mom.

japa - You keep me running after my own bluntness! Girl, you can keep up with the "calling it like you see it"!!! I love ya for it! We both share the lack of candy-coating of any giving situation.

spilled_milk - Your icon is adorable! You are someone I think I would get along with great in real-life You are fun loving and honest. I really enjoy reading your posts.

kellybean - You are like everywhere... seriously! You post to almost everyone and are always so positive and encouraging. You can always see the best in people. Thanks for the encouragement you have given me.

stella9 - You are just cool. I don't know else to put it. You just rock! You speak your mind and enjoy good conversation on this site. Your comments keep me thinking...

crimgoddess - You are another person I would love to meet in real life. You are very optimistic and are great about viewing things realistically and logically.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I haven't really spoken to many of you besides on the boards...but here goes.

Mary, always there for me! I really do appreciate it.

Liz, same to you always there to chitchat about emet, other stuff, ect.

Crimgoddess, I appreciate the many responses to my panicky threads.

And I'm not sure if Misha is on the boards still....but we chatted for the longest time...and lost touch. She was so nice and supportive.
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

bottom line.... every person on this board is a very important part of this support group and I don't know what I'd do without you all, even if I seem like a cranky ass some of the time!

I feel a group hug coming on...

so yea.. hows that weather? lol.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Ok, I hate to single people out, so this is mostly for everyone! I appriceate all the support I've gotten since coming here, it's been really nice and I love you all!

purpleteacher- The way you handle situations with kids in your class absolutely astounds me! You are such a nice person and so caring for kids. I would definately want my child to be in your class!

Crimgoddess- you have such a way of being rational here and putting this phobia into perspective

Stella- you are such a sweet person. I love your posts, they make my day!

sneezymonkey- The things you say I can completely relate to. It helps to make me feel like I'm not alone.

Monica- you are so sweet and you too help put things in perspective here. Plus- I am totally 100% obsessed with the ring!!! amazing movie!

I love you all! I'm so lucky to have found a place full of such amazing and supportive individuals.

How could I have forgotten crazybeautiful? My IM buddy! We have gone through so many similar men experiences! Let's hope these guys stick! You're great!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I realize when I started this post, that there was no one we could each metion everyone on this site. I just thought it would be a good reminder of how supportive we are here, and that even in adversity, we know that we can come here and get the support we need. Who else is gonna understand what an emet goes through but an emet.

I thought this might be a good thread to have around, you can come back and add someone if you want to.

shiva-- you are always so sweet to everyone on this site, and try to see everyones point of view and be the peace maker. One of the last times one of my children was sick, something you said to me, helped give me the strength I needed to get thru the day.

donna1216, madisonsmom, shiva, curlywurly--my emet moms (I know I am leaving someone out) You all amaze me!! We worry and stress ourselves out about sickness, and yet, when put to the test, we always make it through and give our children the care they need. You are all strong women. Some of you have had to deal with way more than you share a v*

Just wanted to say another huge thankx to Carolee for the past few days..

Hun your amazing and well done for your own triumph!!!!!,you are so suportive and there when I need you,thank you hun, always know im here for you xxxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you Kristi425! Yes The Ring is an amazing movie, I've seen it more times then I can count. I thought that no one was going to mention me cause A) I'm a little crazy B) I don't actually feel like I really help anyone on this board. I also feel that I'm Anti-social and don't try to get personal with anyone...I'm just afraid people won't like me.

Anyway I don't want to single anyone out either but I would like to thank Crimgoddess, I really agree with her veiws on things and I admire her and her opinions on criminology and the like.

For everyone else, thanks for responding to even the most STUPID topics I put on this board.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I'm still pretty new here and getting to know people, but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for being here, being supportive, kind, intelligent, funny, and helping me get a reality check when I need one! I think you are really cool people, and it means a lot to know we understand one another!

Girl Drummer

reblynd - You are so caring and the strength you demonstrate with your daughter and family is something I admire.

xroofusx - Your icon cracks me up! I never know what you are going to say either, which is a nice surprise. I need to PM you with the links I promised a million years ago too... We share some stuff in common and I'm glad to know I'm not alone with some of those things on this board too. *hugs*

japa - You are "matter of fact" and positive at the same time, which is a wonderful thing!

spilled_milk, shiva, and dreamer- You allalways keep up with me in the text games Hehe... I post, you post, and then we all go back and forth! Your responses are always fun to read. I love knowing there is someone floating around that board who enjoys it as much as I do [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Thanks, Purpleteacher! I love the text games, so well done you for contributing so many!

And thanks to everyone who's replied to my posts. I'm still new here, so I really appreciate it when someone goes to the trouble of reading &amp; replying. There's always so much support when you need it!