Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feel Really Bad

I haven't felt this bad in a long time. I feel like I am having an IBS attack, but it has been months since I have had one so I am not sure if that's what it is. I've gone #2 like 6 times today. THe first few were normal, and kind of spaced out, but the last three have been a lot more crampy, painful and closer together. I don't have d*, but it is looser than normal. On top of that, I am starting to feel n*, which I never really did with IBS attacks before (other than anxiety induced n*). Maybe this is anxiety induced, I don't know.

Yesterday I ate a lot of fruits and veggies and I am wondering if they just upset my system and things are "cleaning out." Today I had McDonald's for lunch. I know it sounds horrible, but I haven't had any problems with it lately. The earlier episodes started before I even ate lunch though. I really hope I am not getting sick. I am still kind of worried because my hubby wasn't feeling well on Monday, but we both really think it was from his ulcer and not a sv. I haven't been too careful around him lately because of that, so I hope I didn't expose myself to something!

Surprisingly, I am not really panicking much right now. I just wish I could feel better! I have a lot of stuff I need to do and I feel like everytime I move around the cramps get worse and I have to go to the bathroom again. This really makes me appreciate how much better my IBS has been!

Today I had McDonald's for lunch. I know it sounds horrible, but I haven't had any problems with it lately. The earlier episodes started before I even ate lunch though. I really hope I am not getting sick.

the fact that you ate mcdonalds today guages your sickness level.
    which sounds like NILL. ZERO.

This totally sound slike IBS to me... i find it comes in waves as well...I could go along time with normal bm's and then bam IBS hits, and I get n* with it all th etime! It also makes more sense because you ate alot of veggies and fruit yesterday...

I have been craving McDonald's since I've been pregnant! It's horrible, but I am not sure if I am really craving it or if it is just the fact that my IBS has let up so I have actually been able to eat it lately. I don't eat it that often though - maybe once or twice a month. I guess I don't really feel that "sick," just not right. My n* almost feels like indegestion, but not really. I have been burping, but it hasn't been that nasty indegestion burp that I usually get with it. I'm going to try and do some easy stuff - get my mind off of it all and see what happens.

did you have pop with it? Mor eimportantly diet pop? Sugarless gum? That can cause alot of gas, and mcdonalds can cause alot gas!

I had Sprite - trying not to have much caffeeine since I'm pregnant. I also had part of a M&M Blizzard from DQ. I wish I could have eaten it all, but I forgot I had a meeting so it sat on my desk and turned to soup! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Well th epop could of made you feel gassy for sure!