Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i just found out by browsing myspace testimonials..
    that my boyfriends sister was sick on the 17th of this month.
    she v*'d during the middle of class at school!

she is 16 today and he is going over for birthday cake tonight.
    he says he was over at his parents house(where his sis lives)..ONCE since it happened.. and he said he wasnt going to tell me about it.
    ive hungout with him numerous times since the 17th.

but since i JUST FOUND OUT.. ia m very upset about him going over to the house where she was sick. which he is doing tonight. he is coming up to stay with me for aw eek in a few days and ive basically told him.. "if you go there tonight, you're not coming here"..

completely stupid and rude.
    this friday will make it two weeks since it happened.
    tell me i have nothing to fret over.
    though i am just very unsure about how cleanly the MOM is.. if she bleached everything like she was supposed to, etc. augh. Edited by: liz28

Ok...You will b eok!

My doctor once told me if I were to get sick from someone in the house who was sick...it would be within the week, which tells me that any of the germs looming would die afte rthe week was up...so seeing that it was 2 weeks, I think you will be fine!

Hey Liz!

Yeah if you were going to get it I'm sure you would have by now. When I went over to my dad's gfs I got an sv from that visit, and it hit me within 3 days, so you are definately in the clear.

You will be fine. It was long time ago [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]