Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Me Again,Help?

Right,So some of you know I had friends over for dinner last night ect, and I only managed to get about 3 hours sleep and now im cold and shivery which I know is due to lack of sleep..

Ive eaten sandiwches and grapes 2 yougharts and some chocolate,I am just so so so so bloody worried that Im going to get s* from not sleep enough [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Really just needing some reasurance that I can actually keep going and not get ill from this, Im having a bit of a panic at the moment and if this keeps going Im going to end up having a full blowen panic attack and thats really not what I want..

Im going to try keep going and have an early bed tonight now because I cant sleep after eating now in the afternoon because by the time my emet safe time passes it will be time for dinner so there really isnt much point.

So anyone out there able to give me some reasurance if you could that would be great..

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

you will be fine ..... try and take it easy.....if you keep your immune system up with eating then that will keep most of it away .....

this is coming from someone who is finding it very hard to eat at the mo [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

hey jodi sorry to hear that you arent managing to eat at the moment.

You have some toast or maybe a youghart?something light and that you can not get ill from hun

Im going to try eat some stuff most of today and then crash out early probably still with the fear that something might happin

x

I once went 48 hours without any sleep at all, it wasn't pretty because I was sooo tired lol but I wasn't sick or anything. I know you have your safe times and rituals but the stuff you ate wont make you sick, curl up in bed or on the sofa with something to read or watch and just let your body rest. You are ok but it needs a chance to rest.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Hey hippychick hun,

Thank you for your advise, how are you today? Hope you are doing much better now [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am going to do some light cleaning and some washing keep myself awake and fingers crossed I hope get some sleep tonight lol..

Thank you hun xxx

I'm coping, a little nauseated still today and I have to go out which sucks but other than that I think I'm ok now, I'm so hungry, all I've had in 2 days is bloody toast lol I'm more than a little bored of it, maybe I'll branch out a lil tonight hey? lol Hope you feel better soon.

xxxxxxxxx
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Don't worry, sleep deprivation never made anyone V*. Just ask any of the mums on the site! My two-year-old has a stinking cold and has been coughing& spluttering his way through the past three nights. If I get four hours a night I'm doing well, and I feelok. You'll be fine.

violet, do you have anything to take to help you sleep? AEven over the counter stuff like Tylenol PM helps a lot.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Dreamer hun *hugs* Thank you,Wishing your little one a very very speedy recovery xxx

mjewell,I tend to not take anything hun to help me sleep more because I dont want to become dependant on them as I did with my anti depressants,you guys all help though

xx

i got about 3 hours last night!
    due to anxiety!
    i am feeling sooooooooo messed up today.
    we will make it through this!
    one lesson i've learned is to not treat the day as if you are drudging through it.
    dont take naps, dont do any of that. just push through the day as if it were normal. and then at bedtime, have it be totally normal. go to bed the same time you normally do and wake up the same time you normally do.

tonight im taking valerian root capsules just to relax me enough into slumber.
    i cant stand taking sleeping pills either! i took tylenol PM once, and it didnt knock me out at all. i had the worst worst night. i could barely walk because of the "drugging" effect.. and i felt like i was floating and numb. it was horrid.

just relax. a few nights of bad sleep isnt going to be detrimental.
    months and months? maybe.

http://www.k-state.edu/counseling/to...ife/sleep.html

i thought that might be agood read for you violet...
    lots of very interesting information