Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

He got home from work at about 10:15 last night and told me all about his night. He spent a lot of time (as usual) with a friend of his that works in another department. He was tellingme about jokes they were telling and then how he went over to help this other guy with some stuff. Anyway, later on the night he said that he tried to stay away from Mike because he had the stomach flu. Stay away? You just told me all the things you did together last night! I guess the guy was only there for 2 1/2 hours (my hubby was there for 10) before they sent him home. But I bet my hubby spent the majority of that time around him. The thing that confuses me is that when my hubby went to Good Times to get dinner, this guy asked him to pick up some fries and a Coke for him. Hubby said he ate every last fry! How can you eat greasy french fries with a sv? Hopefully whatever made him v* wasn't really a sv, but now I am goign to be worrying about whether or not my hubby is going to get it and bring it home to me. He said he washed his hands before he ate, at least. When will this sv season end??? Edited by: sillygirl

Hey Silly: How are you and your hubby?? That's kind of weird for someone to be eating greasy french fries when they have the stomach flu. Who would want to even think about food?? Maybe he just vomitted once or twice from something he ate and just said he had the stomach flu. A lot of people think that just b/c they vomit, it's an sv or something when really it could have been something they ate. Try not to worry. How are you now?
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

My hubby is back at work again tonight, and I'm not sure if the other guy is coming in. He only works there part time so he may be off today. I hope so! I wonder why anyone would eat greasy fries with a sv too, but then I think that not everyone is like us and afraid it might make them v* more. He stayed at his other job all day then worked half of his shift with my hubby. I couldn't work that long with a sv! My hubby told me that he only v*d while he was at his other job, not while he was with my hubby, so hopefully he wasn't really exposed.

The thing is, it is taking a toll on my hubby and I now. Since my hubby was sick earlier this week (probably just from his ulcer, but who knows?) I have been keeping my distance from him. Now I think I am doing it even more because I am afraid he is carrying this sv. He knows about my phobia, but I try not to push it on him all the time. This morning, I said good-bye to him like I usually do before work, but I didn't kiss him. He called me at work pretty much right after I got there and asked if I was mad at him. I told him no, and he said he thought I was because I said good bye but I didn't say I love you or kiss him and I guess I seemed kind of distant. I didn't mean to at all, but he told me it was really btohering him and he couldn't go back to sleep after that. I hate what this phobia does to me! Hopefully everyone will get/stay well now and I can relax a little bit!