Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

http://seredyn.com/help_anxietyherb.html

Find the Serenity of SEREDYN, the fast-acting herbal supplement for anxiety and panic attacks. Clinical research shows that the herbs in SEREDYN's proprietary formula promote relaxation, reduce worry, and calm both mind and body. SEREDYN relieves anxiety and stops panic attacks in minutes after a single dose, and up to 93% of SEREDYN users report positive results.

SEREDYN can be taken every day for chronic anxiety or "as needed" for occasional anxiety or panic attacks. Unlike many prescription drugs, SEREDYN is not addictive or habit-forming: You won't become dependent on SEREDYN or experience nasty withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it.

has anyone heard of/taken this?
    i know the ingredients are things most of us are used to...
    but i wasnt sure if it was "special"...

just wondering......

Wow, I've never heard of this, but I would really like to try it. I take Valerian right now when I feel panicy, but it doesn't seem to work very well. Thanks for the info!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I almost ordered this once, but didn't. Hopefully someone has tried it and can tell us how it works!