Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

if there is v*** in the toilet? My DD had to go in a preschool potty today, and when she got up, we noticed that she had peed on you-know-what (a small amount of residue) . . . . and then she flushed! She's 4 and doesn't know any better. So those sv germs were flying all around. Aaaaack! Can we catch it from that? I forgot to hold my breath, and I'm *sure* she didn't . . .

EWWW-

Well, I've heard (just read it today, in fact), that flushing a public toilet can send viruses and bacteria into the air. I don't know if they mean actual V* or D* in the toilet, or if that also applies to residue as well. I'm sorry that you have this to worry about---no fun!! Hopefully you're little sweetie will be fine!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I don't know I have that same fear, which is why it is so hard for me
    to use public restrooms, which is why I hold it unless its a real
    emergency. You know? I did hear that flushing makes bacteria and
    viruses go in the air...but I dont know about residue. I hope you stay
    safe.
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This may be real weird, but I have a pitcher in my trunk. When I have to go #1 real bad, I will park in a remote area, go into the back seat w/my pitcher, some napkins and Purell, and viola!! (I have tinted windows[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]). Never have to visit a public restroom. I have an absolute PHOBIA of them, and will not step foot into one. I am too scared!! This may have been TMI, but everytime I do that, I am secure in the fact that I don't have to "worry" for a few days. Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Gosh, why do you think that it was vomit residue in the preschool toilet? Could have just been #2 anyway.

I don't think you can catch it - unless it somehow got on her. I know this sounds nasty, but many people with bulimia say it is often hard to get rid of the "residue" after they purge because it doesn't often flush (except after 2-3+ times).
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.