Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: is this stupid?

so i figured i have gotten thru this whole scare with my boss having an sv a week ago..his wife did not even get it so im figuring it wass either not a sv or shes very clean(which she is) so now..my other bosses husband comes in for lunch today and it turns out his boss(he works elsewhere)has had one and has been out for four days(he just came back to work today)

is is irrational to think that now he will get it give it to my boss and she will bring it in back here?

I think it is something that we would all irrationally worry about, the chances of it happening are very slim,a d I think ti is something that you really shouldn't worry about until it happens, Don't start the countdown just yet!

I believe that you don't have to worry about this either. That boss was out four days. That's a long time. He came back when he was better. Your boss won't catch anything from him.

And don't forget to feel happiness at the fact that just because you hear someone has a stomach virus that's close to you like a boss, that doesn't mean you are going to catch it. Remember the unnecessary worry that you did at that time, and don't just move on to the next worry. Take time to relax and be happy. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]