Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking out...

I woke up feeling gross this morning...but had to eat to take meds... I went ou tfo r abit and felt fine and I was really hungry and just ate a sandwich i made, with lettuce cheese and yuck sundried tomato and oregano salad dressing on it cause i didn't trust th emayo...now I feel really really gross...and just ew I didnt even finish th esandwich cause it was just gross...but now I am panicking abit cause I don't feel good and was thinking about hwo I woke up feeling sick so maybe something is wrong...help

Was sandiwich fresh??

Yes everything was fresh and fine...it just made me feel sick cause I ate a sandwich with slaad dressing instead of mayo ro mustard ugh...so gross, but I feel all burpy and I can taste it even though i am chewing gum.

Dont worry so much.

If it is fresh, there is no reason to V. Just dont eat more slaad dressing, and today eat some light food, that yor stomach have a rest.

[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

snow, this is totally off-topic, but I like your little sheep picture. Is that your sheep? Also, where are you from?

I hope you feel better soon Carolee, I often feel gross for a while after I eat something weird, but it usually passes as it is all in my head.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Carolee: Don't worry, hon. You probably just feel gross from putting salad dressing on a sandwich. That sounds gross to me.lol It could be all in your head too. Just try to relax.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

i feel all gross and burpy, I am pretty sure its what i ate though just not agreeing with me Never again! It sounded like a good idea when I thought of it lol...Thanks for the posts everyone

Just forced down some green beans and small red potatoes...I couldn't take the burping and tatse of salad dressing so i ate in hopes it would make it better...I feel gross and burpy still, do you guys think it will b eok?

Have you tried taking anything for indigestion? When I get all burpy like that Zantac really helps. I hope you feel better!

I never really know what to take, i won ttake ant acids since reading that v* page about it... like rolaids or anything...but I have never tried a gas pill...well thats a lie, I have I have triedsimethicone... I dont know why I havent taken it yet, prob because im on so much meds i dont want to take anything else!

Sometimes when I eat something gross to me, and I keep thinking about how gross it tasted, that happens to me. You will be fine, it's probably just sitting like a rock in your stomach, and when it digests, you will feel better. Big second to the Zantac, it is like my best friend!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

really,m what symptoms does it take care of specifically? Like burping, I get sickening little bubble ups ( Ii cant burp fully, just bubbly things, )

Flat lemonade does the trick for me if something I've eaten tastes a bit funny. Then again my diet doesn't really have anything that can go off easily! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Oh, I just suggested Zantac to you again in your other post, I forgot about this one...[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img] Anyway, sound like you have indigestion\heartburn, Pepto would take care of that, but why not try some Rolaids, it will get rid of the gassiness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ive mentioned this 8 jillion times ...

but diet 7up is seriously WONDERFUL for what you are talking about.
    drink a little then get up and walk around..
    all those gas bubbles will get released over time and in about a half hour you will feel normal again.

my mom grew up with food annoying her stomach..
    and this is what she LOVES. and passed it onto me!