Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I’m a geek...

K, I know nobody says geek anymore but really...I was feeling sick and gassy so I eat ( stupid ) and I felt kinda hungry just now so I ate MORE! and feel sick now, plus I had graham crackers that tasted stale and ugh it is makin gme feel gross I am scared I cant keep feeling sick like this and living this way!

You know what works for me when I feel like that? Mashed potatoes, for some reason, always make me feel better - worth a try!

GEEK is a great word!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Try some Pepto or Zantac, they work great!! I feel kinda off today to, I've been eating mints all day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol...its funny I feel sick every time I eat mashed potatoes...geek is a great word I know...its so geeky...

my stomach just started to feel off too! i was just studying and my bedroom was really quiet and i heard it gurgling, ick.

californiagirl- i agree about the potato thing!! anything starchy seems to make my stomach feel better when it's queasy. weird huh?

hope you feel better soon carolee! try some tea or something. mints seem to work too, like kelly said!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I am chewing gum lik emad! Still feel gross...thanks everyone for caring

i just ate at a nice restaurant downtown(chicken sandwich AGH!).. but it is always very good. anyways.. during the meal i started feeling really hot..i asked the chick to turn the fans on higher, and she said she would, but apparently she just turned them off. HORRID!... so i started panicking wondering why i felt hot at this restaurant assuming the worst(that i was about to be sick, and inevitably freaking out)...

though when the food came, i ate my sandwich, and even ordered desert to go!
    but immediately afterwards i felt AWFUL.
    still feeling that way. my belly is rumbling. and im having all sorts of gas and bloating.
    i am sipping 7up to release air bubbles.
    what im saying is...

i know your annoyance with this!
    most of the time i dont think my stomach is used to eating regular sized meals.
    which may or may not be your case.
    im rambling...