Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just round at my friends shop to fix his computer for her and he dropped into convo that his brother has serious v* and d* and hes going up to see him tonight!!!!!!!

I need to go back and see him in a few hours and i dont know if he has been to see him yesterday what happins if he has it or someone in his shop.???

Ive had a headache all day and feel kind of groggy Im really freaked out right now and really feeling irration..

Someone please help?

[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My head is still heaching its weird and I feel groggy and tired at the moment

So scared because ive felt really rubbish all day and Im so so scared that this could be an sv, not even just what my mates brother has got.

I HATE EMET!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Listen babe, your sleeping patterns lately have been shocking, 3 hours one night and more the next. Not sure how much sleep you had last night but even if it was a lot it can leave you feeling groggy and with a headache, sounds like not enough sleep or too much sleep to me.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Hey hun,

My head is just so all over the place at the moment,becoming more irrational as the day goes in,ive forced myself yo eat and wondering if I should maybe take a chewable mulitvitamin and start a 30 day course.

Last night I passed out about 2am then woke up out of the blew at 9am still tired but couldnt get back to sleep.

So now ive got a headache shivery and heavy eyes,I havent sat down until now to eat and this is the first thing today,recon it will be hopefully about 1am tonight to sleep but my god this is a weird feeling..

I hate emet and stress together makes my ocd go mental and trying to do day to do things is a little bit hard at the moment...

x

you are probably feeling groggy like we all do after
    having off the wall bouts of sleep. even having normal sleep can make you awake feeling groggy if your mind is constantly moving like most of ours are!
    RELAX.

Hi Violet,

Right now, I feel good. No headaches, nausea, etc. But if someone was to tell me they or someone they knew had an SV*, I can guarantee I'd be ill within five minutes. Tummy cramps, N*, you name it, I'd be suffering from it, and it's all down to anxiety. I bet that's all that's wrong with you. I don't think you've had enough exposure to catch anything.

Feel better soon (and damn this phobia!)

Fiona x