Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG..Help!

I just got a bout of d* like 20 min ago and almost v* I got hot, the mouth watering and everything. I have been fighting v*ing for about 30min but i don't think i can fight it anymore!!!I am so scared
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

EVELYN...HAVE YOU COME IN CONTACT W/ SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD AN SV*....COULD IT JUST BE YOUR NERVES B/C YOU HAD D*? STAY CALM...I KNOW IT IS HARD.

yes. stay calm.
    keep us posted A LOT on how you are doing.
    sip some water, or ice chips.
    are you feeling n*?
    sometimes i'll feel n* after having d*...and especially if im anxious about the d*...
    please keep us posted.

Sorry you are feeling so bad. I hope you soon feel better.

I had mcdonalds at like 9 am. It has never made me feel this bad. How long has anyone "fought" it and suceeded? (when you really think ur gonna v?)
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I feel like i just want to do it and feel better but im scared to death! The last time I v* i didn't have anything in my tummy but this time i do and it makes me more scared...will it stop if i don't v* or do i have to? help
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

Evelyn,

Hey,Right first, have you got any motilium or phenegran in the house an anti emetic drug?

Deep breaths and try put some loose clothes on and sit down,put a bucket near to you or in the bathroom incase both at the same time.

Remember deep breaths were here, in and out and stay as calm as you can.

Sip tiny sips on water.

You do sometimes feel n* when you have d* its the disruption of the movement in your bowels that does that and makes your stomach a little quesey.

Open a window and let some fresh air in try keep your self calm, were all still here thinking of you.

Im thinking off you hun..

Keep us posted.

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If it is bad food will it evenually digest or is it gonna just sit there till I get rid of it?
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

If its fp hun,then motilium/phenegran May stop the v* if you have any?

and it will pass through the other end but you may still feel n* because of the d*

xx

You should let yourself vomit...you will feel tons better physically and mentally. There is a reason your body needs to get sick, so try not to fight it. I know it is hard, but let it all out; you will be proud you did! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Charlotte
    Spring is here!

I did actually use a phenegran suppository. I was weird but i had them for emergancys. Maybe thats why i have been able to fight it so long but i don't know how much longer i can do this[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I am really too scared to "just do it"
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

How are you doing??

We're here..................

I'll keep checking back in.

Hang in there!!

Why don't you write to us about something funny, to distract you??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I used the phenegran about a half hour ago. Will it stop me from v*
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I'm not sure, I don't have any experience with it. Did you feel like V* AFTER the D*?? You could just be scared, and panicing.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Whenever I have McD's for breakfast, I ALWAYS get D*, but then I expect it to happen. It's probably just from that, and chances are you won't V*, just take some deep breaths.......do you wanna talk on the phone? Or, are you OK?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Yea right when i got the d* is when i got all hot ect..... I think it has been about 45 minutes now. so far i have fought it but what if i can't . It doesnt feel like the food in my stomach is moving downward it is just kinda sitting there and making my stomach hurt so bad...
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

Yeh, I get the same thing from there, did you have the McMuffin thing? Did you have sausage on it? You are just panicing, that's all. Take deep breaths, work around the urge, and write about something happy.......I'm here..............
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I am ok just terrified. My 3yr old daughter is lookin at me like im nuts she can just v* and its nothing to her. Im jealous. Anyway i am forever going to be afraid to go to the bathroom and get d* cuz thats when i almost v* I am going crazy over this i wish it would stop!!
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

Darling, The heat after ytou had d* would have been the anxiety and the pannic,I get it once I start to have a panic attack,like a burning sensation and my cheeks just flush!

Once your attack has started you will feel shakey and n* the phenegran may make you sleepy once you have calmed down but thats alright because you will need it after the d*. Are you drinking sips of water hun?

xx

no water yet not that brave. I still have a lump in my throat
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

Thank you guys for the support, i really am in tears for this to just stop
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

Did anyone else have McD's this morning? If so how are they feeling? Those breakfast things are the worst, they always make me feel terrible. Could it be indigestion?

Try sipping something warm or hot, it may be soothing.

I know exactly what you're going through--just breathe, sit up straight, and you will get through it, we'll help you. Just remember, you are panicing, and not S*. It was the food. It may not even have been bad food, it's just greasy, that's all. It just needs to pass thru ypur system, and you'll be OK.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Oh yeah i had the sausage muffin and eggs too. UHG just thinkin about it ...
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

dOES ANYONE GUT THE LUMP IN Y O UR THROAT? dOES THAT MEAN IM GONNA V*?
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I know.....I asked, because I knew it, it's just a little hard on the stomach. That food is soooo processed, I doubt it is actuallt bad. Just a little hard to digest is all. How are you feeling now?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

a COUPLE PEOPLE ATE THE SAME THING. omg it is getting worse
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

You have the lump because you're tightening up, you're scared. Just breathe...........sit up real straight.............that's how I got through it a few months ago.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Are you ok? I think if you were going to be sick it would have happened by now. I gte really n* with d*...and I have had times where I really thought IT would happen, and finally it just passed...it is totally possible for your bod to decide to get rid of whatever is wrong by going out the other end Hope your feeling better? I don't even know when this was posted...