Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ooooh help...

*shaking*

My dad's just come super drunk and is on the verge of v*

I'm so scared, don't know what to do.

*shakes*

Whoa...
    Good morning sunshine...the earth says hello.

try to take a deep breath. If you dad gets sick its because he drank to much and his body is doing it out of need. If he doesn't get rid of the alcohol, he could get very sick. It isn't pleasant but at least you know it's because he had to much to drink. Just do your best to relax. How are you feeling??
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Awful.

I know he needs to do it but it's totally freaking me out.

I hate panic attacks

Is there any chance you could take a walk, get out of the house for a bit? Maybe by the time you get back, he will have done the deed and you won't have to hear it, etc. Is there anyone else in the house w/ you?
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

My mom and brother are here...I'm going to put my iPod on in a minute...

...I just hate feeling like this...it's just...crap.

Is the IPOD helping?
    <a href=\"

Yes it is, thank you.

I'm so sorry about that...I was in complete panic and didn't know where else to go...

Dont say sorry, all of us have panic attacks and advices

try to be in your room or go somewhere- to friend or go for a walk. try to stay calm.

Unfortunately my room is both next to my dad's room and the bathroom, so I'm in the living room listening to really loud music.

Thanks guys.

How is your dad doing?
    <a href=\"

I would try and focus on how V* in this situation is HEALTHY because drinking too much can kill someone if they can't or don't V* sometimes. I like it when drunks V* because then I know their body is working (sick and twisted logic, yes, but I would rather have a friend V* while drunk than not V* and their blood levels get too dangerously high from their lack of self-control around booze).

Can you go anywhere else in the house - like another room? Take your IPOD with you and sit on the porch maybe (if the weather permits). Loud music can work wonders, yes...

How did everything work out?
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

Hi,

My dad's fine thanks. He didn't v* in the end...so I panicked over nothing!

Thanks everyone for your support though, it's great to know I have a support network here.

x

Trust me you didn't panic over nothing. I panic all the time around drunk people, because they don't really know what they are doing , and some tend to get out of control. They are so unpredictable and they stress me out!! You don't have to apologize for having a panic attack, not here!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am sorry to hear of your predicament. You need not worry about catching anything. I am concerned that your father feels its okay to come home in that conditiion. Children need parents who are in full consciouseness, which is not what happens when a parent is drunk. Does this happen often?

Stella

i know how you feel i think my whole emet started when i was like 7 years old when my dad and his friends or my uncles use to drink i use to plug my own ears with my fingers and sing to my self cause i was always soooooooo scared of hearing someone be sick and at partys i always locked myself in rooms by myself i would cry i hated it finally my dad stoped drinking i was about 10 or so maybe 12 and life was easier no more partys or drunk friends but the bad thing was i was already damanged from everything i know my emet started because of all my dads drinking and my familys parties with drinks it was so bad for me

i am glad to hear that yoy and your daddy are fine!