Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I ate egg rolls today, i woke up and ate an egg roll so I could take an antibiotic an dmy zoloft...then I at eanother one, they were kinda small though, now I am afraid theyw were bad because they have egg in them, plus you go to the store and pick them out individually...what if someone touched it with dirty hands...I am just plain scared cause I feel like crap, i feel all indigestiony, but shouldn't from just bread...I don't knwo I am really nervous cause I feel sick and am worried ti had some norwalk on it or something.

my stomahc is starting ot hurt too...stomach and d* pains...why? I am scared...

carolee, you are precious.
    you have posted so many things withn the past few days about all these different foods making you feel so bad!
    and nothing was ever wrong! just some indigestion and apparently it went away becaause your next post was about eating somethng new!

i'll have stomach and d* pains a lot. and its usually ALWAYS gas! nasty nasty gas.
    fart and burp. haha.
    keep us posted.

thanks liz, I am so paranoid with everything i put in my system and when i start to feel sick or d* pains ia get so scared, tis getting worse righ tnow, an dim scared but am just breathing an dhangin gin there

i definitely know what you are going through.
    everytime i eat and it upsets me.. i say "OH IM NEVER EATING AGAIN!"..
    but then i'll have a donut the next morning.

get some fresh cool air.
    take a walk..
    tell yourself over and over "i am fine. i am not sick. i have NOT been sick for a long time. and this time isnt any different. its just the food i ate digesting in my belly and i am feeling it because i am so in tune with myself. i am just fine! i am happy and joyful."

really. i swear saying that stuff helps.
    people with diseases positive talk/think themselves to complete wellness!
    no reason why that cant work for us!

not egg roll as in chinese egg roll, i meant egg bread...

I hope you feel better soon....you sound like me today But i am starting to feel better now...hope you night goes well...take care...K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey Hun,

You have felt this before,Really you know that this feeling isnt new and the times that you have had it recently you have after it passing felt fine!

Nice deep breaths relaxing with the window open and maybe put on a fav video hun?

Hope this passes soon..

Thinking of you, you need me you know where I am xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone, I love this site I know it just me freaking out, i just hate stomach pains, even though i get them everyday I always feel like what if this is the time...I don't know man...

i still feel sick, and I am getting th echills,a dn a head ache!!! Help! I haven't been aroun danyon ewho has been sick, i went out yest for th efirst time in a week, and just went t o a friends house to help wash her car then went home...What is wrong weith me...i am really scared now, i feel sick Burpy and gross, plus d* pains, headache and chills now, what is this?

I am freakin gout, my head is pounding now...it is rainy today, but I feel really off like I am coming down with something...I am really scared...please someone reply

my headwas dizzy and throbbing earlier..
    huge storm outside.
    i can always tell when weather fronts because my sinuses will act upand i'll get headaches.

Ok so rainy weather can cause headaches? I just dont want to be getting sick I cant deal with this...im getting d* pains I am just overall feeling gross, almost feverish...I dont know man...

The egg rolls were out in the open where anyone could touch them and out them back down for others to handle? Kim

Nerves and anxiety can bring on bowel movements. I know if I get anxious I get the urge to have a bm. I wouldn't worry about it. I hope you are feeling better. Kim

What else did you eat today besides the egg roll? Kim

ok I at ethe egg bun thing...well two of them...and then nothing cause I felt all gassy and gross...and then about an hour ago I ate a bit of potatoes and a couple green beans because I wanted to put something in my system...

I would like to PM you Kim but I dont know how. Do you use aim? Is you do whats your aim or yahoo name? Kim

my yahoo is littlemiss_2075

Is there a chat room on this site where we all could talk to her? Are you having d also or just stomach pains? Kim