Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Compazine??

Anyone ever tried this stuff?

*TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I take this it is my n* pill that my doc suggested to me...it works like acharm...but make sme really really drowsy, that i sthe only thing, so if your taking it at night it is good! After taking it for almost a year i developed a restkless side effect, adn those are the only side effects I haev gotten from it, the first time I took it I felt alittle weird but could be because I was nervous to take it

evelyn, please update us.

what is going on with you?
    do you not find the phenergan to be enough?
    are you STILL n*?

I do feel alot better today(knock on wood) Im really not sure what happened to me yesterday. Thanks to all of you though. If anyone knows anything else about compazine please let me know.
    *TO EACH THEIR OWN*

I got this from a web page:

http://www.tardive-dyskinesia.com/compazine/index.html

"Compazine antipsychotic has dangerous and serious side effects associated to its use. Prescribed for the treatment of schizophrenia, Compazine has been linked to Tardive Dyskinesia and neuroleptic malignant syndrome. These two Compazine adverse effects have been linked to all antipsychotics and can become permanent and deadly."

This sounds like a serious drug and I don't think it's meant to be prescribed for nausea and vomiting alone.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm understanding that you are doing better Evelyn. The OMG post went on for 5 pages, and is still going with people concerned about you! I have to say, it was like a mystery novel that I couldn't put down, just waiting to find out how you would turn out. You better get back there and let the people know you are fine!

*BandNerd*

Glad you're feeling better. I just read the 5-page topic, and it was, as everyone says,strangely thrilling, like a suspense movie. Kind of makes us relive our own battles with the urge to vomit. It even gave me a hint of sympathy nausea.

Evelyn, I am aso glad you are better!!!!

Although now I have sympathy panic and n*.......

Default Re: Compazine??

I am currently using Compazine to combat nausea resulting from chemotherapy. It seems to work better for me than Zofran did. To know more about this drug visit internationaldrugmart.com/compazine.html