Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, So I posted the last few days about not feeling well...I was feeling really bad last night with chills, pains and headache...I feel gross still today but have been able to eat chinese food...Now because I have heard people on here posting about how sometimes thye have felt sick fo rdays before the sv hits or before they v* i am all paranoid that because I feel sick still and because I felt really sick last night that i am doomed and I am nervous! Ugh i am sick of the paranoia, and am wondering if this site is good for me...

ok i never go near my nephew cause he is in daycare and I am always nervous he is sick...but today i decided to hug him play with him and kiss him, let him slober on me ( he is one ) 30 minutes later he v* and then again 2 hour safter that...does that sound like sv? No fever, and he seems like he has energy...i am really scared now...and no on eis respoding...

Kids are sick for many reasons. Try to get your mind off of this. I remember playing with my nephew he was only 8 months old and with babies I like kissing and hugging them, well that afternoon he was sick, vomiting, diarrhea and a fever I thought I was doomed and like you I was scared. I didn't catch it at all, my sister did but not me.
    Try to change your thinking pattern, do something you enjoy, I doubt very much if you will get what he has, may be its not contagious at all. Don't get yourself all worked up, you will feel worse.