Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: So proud

Just thought i would like to share a fewaccomplishments i made last night, ..i am terribly sick with a head cold.sore throat..etc..but that didnt stop me from going out of town on about a 3 hours car ride to the place we were going to stay, i ate roasted chicken at a restaurant, and didnt even check it!..i danced and stayed in a hotel for the night with not a single panic attack..had breakfast in bed..then went to this amusement park on the way home and had mcdonalds..im just so proud for making myself go because i had such a wonderful time and would have been killin myself over it if i didnt go..
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

It sounds like you had a fab time, well done you should be really proud of yourself!!!

Laney xx

icicle, that's fantastic!! Doesn't it feel great to forget about emet for a while and just really enjoy yourself? =D So glad you had such a great time. And you did it all with a cold, too! That's why I love colds...it's one way of making you realise that feeling off colour is not the end of the world, and it can actually be bearable.

Proud of ya!
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

well done !!

Yeah, very well done. I could really do with a day like that right now! Just remember, if you've done it once without letting your emet control you, you stand a good chance of being able to do it every day!