Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Exhausted

I know I haven't been on much anymore, but I've just been so busy...

School is coming to a cresciendo.. and in each of my classes I have a group project, ALONG with an "individual paper" that must be on a separate topic. I've been trying to keep up w/ school work.. and have been going through an interfview process that would give me a foot in the door to something related to my degree... (I'd be a teen/youth advocate for a Domestic Violence agency)... and I just feel like all I do is : go go go... I'm starting to get really run down... also, I've been trying to keep up w/ my therapy... but lately I've felt the "old" feelings of anxiety and fear creeping up on me. (The interviews.. .people go to shake my hand and I do it.. RELUCTANTLY... and purell the second I get to my car)...

I'm just so tired... I love school... but I'm ready for it to be over for a little while..

Thanks for listening to those of you who did

Tayda
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

i sooo know what you mean! im only in high school, but the workload this year is ridiculous! I only got two hours of sleep last night because i was memorizing an entire presentation that was supposed to be presented to today. however, my teacher suddenly decided to change the due date until wednesday which made me really angry because i was hoping to get the project over with and that i had unecessarily been deprived of precious sleep [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

feel better! you'll get through it. summer is on it's way

-hayley xoxo

lol, well keep reviewing your presentation!!! That way it will be stuck in your mind and you won't have time to forget it... (otherwise you will)

I just went to my second interview today and she said that she's sure that she'll be hearing from me again... so keep your fingies and toesies crossed for me... if I get the position, half of my stress will be relieved!! (I hope)
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...