Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Story of Fear

Hybrid View

This may seem alful but...

when I was in kindergarden I went to class with a child to had a tendancecy to v****. At the time I thought I was weird! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I told NO ONE about it.

Everyday I dreaded going to school. While i was there I cried. I cried saying I wanted my mom. I really didn't, I just wanted to get outof the classroom. I was a wreak! This made kids scaired of me. They didn't want to be around me. But the truth is, I didn't care. I wanted everyone to stay away from me. I was scaired they would V****.

Have any of you had anything similar to this happen?

that sounds horrible! It must have been so hard going through school feeling like the odd one out, especially when your at such an awkward age, still learning who you are, and growing and changing.

you must have had a tough time, I can't even imagine. luckly my emet didnt start untill I was about 16 or 17 and graduating highschool, so I didn't experience any trauma in school due to emet.

we are all here for you, and anything you need help with, don't hesitate to ask! welcome to the board!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Luna -

I don't think I realized what was "wrong" with me when I was little, I just knew I couldn't be sick or be around anyone else who was. I would make excuses to stay inside during recess with the teacher instead of going out on the playground (someone v* on the playground when I was in 1st grade), or pretend that I didn't feel well on field trip days so I didn't have to ride the bus.

You are definetely not alone and you are not weird! This phobia is a really crappy thing to have to deal with - everyone on this board knows that. But - this is a great place to come and unload when you think no one else understands. The people here are very understanding and supportive.

My first bad experiences were around the age of 7/8. I was in class when the girl next to me v* and it went up my chair leg, then a few days later one of my friends v* in the playground, the final straw came when my sister v* all over the lounge carpet (I never walked on that part of carpet again), so I think this is when it all started (but you never know, maybe I was born this way!!!)

Laney

Thanks for all your support. I'm very glad I found this site![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I went to school with a kid who i sat beside unfortuetly...an dhe v'd twice in one day, and a couple weeks late rhe v'd again...It was awful, So I was terrified to go to school...so my mom called and made up some excuse that i needed to sit at the front of the class caus eo fmy eyes or something, so he rearranged all the seats...Guess what he ended up putting me beside th ekid again...what are th echances..it was so scary for me

Quote Originally Posted by luna13

I wanted everyone to stay away from me. I was scaired they would V****.

Have any of you had anything similar to this happen?

I way feel like that most of the time. I don't let people walk behind me- I'm scared they'll v- on me!