Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: sick co workers

yesterday 2 girls were off sick with v* and d*.they both came back today and both said they still didnt feel good. anyway they both work upstairs 2gether away from me so i was trying not to think about it, but i did say at start of day(jokingly)that they had to keep away from me cos i didnt wana catch it cos i hate v*. anyway later on one of the girls starts saying to me, "have you not got the bug yet?"and laughing ande pretending to breathe on me.i was so f*****G mad but obviouslly they dont no im an emet!!! why do people do this? what if im next?

How rude and inconsiderate of them to do that to you...they have no idea how disgusting that is to breathe on you was way out of line. I would be mad as heck too. Just make sure you stay away from them as much as possible and keep your hands clean and don't touch your face if you can help it. Wow...that just amazes me.

Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

because a lot of people today are total morons with no respect for others. I dont believe you can get an sv by just someone breathing on you. Im sure you'll be ok. Kim