Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok update, my nephew hasn't been sick since last night...hopefully he is better, no one else has gotten sick yet knock on wood! Except I feel really gross righ t now, I juts ate salad an dbread so I could take my meds...and all of a sudden felt really sick and went to the washroom and had really loose bowel movement...mind you i havent gone in like 4 days, an di have eaten chinese food and such, so it could be because of that? I just am freaking otu cause I feel sick right now ugh I want it to pass and I am worried ti is my nephews sv...

Yup it definately could be because of that, I have suffered a similar thing for the last day or so because I hadn't been for 3 or 4 days, nausea and lots of trips to the loo, much fun I'm sure lol but it doesn't mean you will be getting sick.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Thnaks hippy chick! I just feel awful...I havent had an ibs attack in like a week, so sometimes it makes me nervous that it is an sv...I juts have to ride through and hope for th ebest

Carolee, I have ibs really bad too...and it really sounds to me that's what it is....i always think i have a sv...when in fact it's my lovely ibs acting up...it so much feels like a sv though. And when you have gone the bathroom in a few days..it gets all backed up and sometimes is not pleasant coming out...and can tend to be d at times....i hope you are going to be fine. It's probably ibs, worry, and not going in a few days...i think you are going to be fine after you finish getting all that out of you...especially chinese...does it to me every single time i eat it...hope you feel better really soon.....K
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Thanks guys, i feel a bit better now...it is starting to pass!

Ugh mynephew just v'd AGAIN! this is the 4th day in a row...I can't take it anymore.

Carolee -

SO sorry about your nephew! Since it's been 4 days in a row - are you still thinking it's a sv*? Seems kind of long for that to go on...

About your ibs - someone on this sight (sorry - forgot who and can't find the thread) mentioned taking something called Digestive Advantage for ibs. I started taking this stuff like 2 weeks ago and it is awesome! Haven't had even a twinge of ibs since. Just thought you might benefit from it. I got it at Walgreens...

Seems like a long time to have a sv. Could he possible have a food allergy that has just developped? You might be worrying about catching it, and maybe it's causing your stomach to act up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chinese food does that to a lot of people. Being constipated on top of it cold definately be the cause. Kim

It sounds like your nephew has rinovirus that can last 7 to 10 days and mainly kids get it, this could account for why the other members of the family havent gotten it. Has anyone taken him to the doctors? Kim

my sister is going to take hm to the doctors today to a clinic if she can get in... i think they will just brush it off, they always do...never takes tests or anything...thanks for th eibs tip too! Thanks all for your posts, I am just really scared an dgetting fed up...

Carolee-I know that its hard not to worry, but it sounds like your nefew has something else....usually an sv* comes on strong, but only lasts a day or two.Also, I have IBS and at times it has been so bad that I could have sworn that I had an sv*. Its amazing waht stress will do to you. Take some time to try to relax and make sure that you are taking care of yourself.

Hi Carolee~~~

I'm a little late posting---but just wanna tell you that after nit going to the bathroom for 4 days, along with eating chinese food, can definitely give you soft poop. My daughter didn't go to the bathroom for 4 days also, and had D* for a few hours after it all caught up with her. She felt much better after that. Gosh, I really do hope your little nephew gets better soon!!!! Poor little guy! Please let us know what the dr. says??
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Yeah i agree it can, sorry to be so graphic but i didn't go to the bathroom for about 4 weeks once and when i did it was very painfull and yeah wasnt nice, so i think that could be why as it was 4 days. I really hope your nephew is ok soon and that he and you feel better.