I heard my hubby get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night - actually I heard him coming back, which is a good thing becauseI would have panicked had I heard him get up. I just asked him if he was okay, he said yes, then I went back to sleep. He never got up again until it was time to go to work.

I just talked to him and he got into a little more detail about what was wrong. I was figuring it was just from him starting to take Prevacid about a week ago. Ever since he started, he has been have kind of loose, urgent bms - not d*, I guess, certainly not like he is sick, but not normal either. I guess when he got up, he had to go like that again but this time he was really gassy and it hurt really bad. He said he was getting really n*, about to v*, his mouth was watering and everything. He said if it wasn't for me, he probably would have. But, after he got it all out the other way, he was fine. He hasn't eaten a lot today (just a sandwich) because he is nervous about it happening again - but I don't think he is actually sick with anything. He has been at work all day. so I think he is feeling okay.

So, to the question, can gas and constipation/d* make you that n*? I have felt kind of n* before when it has happened to me, but I always contributed it to anxiety. I'm sure he didn't have the anxiety, so it must have been real n*. So - wasthe incidencejust due to the Prevacid, or maybe he did have a little bit of a sv?