Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: my new job -OT

Well I haven't been here in a couple weeks, but since my last visit I have begun my new job as a pharmacy technician. It's great and I am having a lot of fun and learning about all kinds of meds. It's been keeping me so busy along with school and my other part-time job tutoring, that I haven't had a panic attack in a long time! The last time I had one was 2 wks ago on my 1st day of work...my mom went to get Jackson from daycare and she called to tell me that Jackson was acting very sick, to bring home Pedialyte...well I went all to hell then. But he turned out to be fine, just sleepy. *whew*

I still get a little freaked out when someone drops off a prescription for Phenergan or such, had one again today...*sigh*. I guess it's part of the job.
    Proud to be a FIREFIGHTER\'S GIRLFRIEND!!

Congrats on your new job!!

In response to your phenergan scripts I would like to add that over here in good old Aussie land we use phenergan for hayfever and our never ending allergies that a lot of people suffer with. This site is the first time that I have actually been aware of phenergan for anti nausea medication. Learn something new everyday I suppose.

So, I guess what I'm getting at is that maybe not everytime it is for vomiting... might help anyway.

Anthea.

That's true - some allergy meds are used for nausea and vice versa!

I hope you continue to enjoy your job and your panic attacks become less and less!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb