Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Lip Piercing

hey, i was wondering if anybody has a labrette(not sure how to spell that:P)piercing? I'm really wanting to get this done for my birthday but Ive heard a couple of stories about people throwing up after they've had it done? If anybody has it done could you please give me some feed back as to how their experiences to having it done were. Thank you
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

They probably v from either the pain or something...my nephew had this done, and didn't mention anything about it making him feel sick or anything....i would die if i did that though...but that's just me If you don't mind pain, it might not be all that bad, but i think alot of people just get squemish about those kinds of things and it might make them sick for that reason.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

do you have anything else pierced? i know a few people with their labret pierced and nobody complained about it. i guess it all depends on how people deal with pain. all piercings hurt a little but i'm sure you'll be fine!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Hey, Im from Scotland as well What part you in?

Ive got my lip pierced,didnt v* from it was a little sharp pain nothing to much really..

Im getting another 2 dont on my lips,so hun no it isnt sore..

Shock can make you v* from things not just getting a piercing anything you know, so prepare yourself if you want it done, maybe ask to go in and watch someone getting it done to see how it is and if you feel your ready for it?

Hope all goes well?

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I was in Spain tons of the girls had labret piercings there, it's really popular. Anyway, only one of them out of the, oh, ten that i asked, v*ed. That was because she was really prone to pain, and v*ing. I'm sure you'll be fine!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

hey thanks for the replies- violet hey im from Perth where bouts you from?

yeah ive got my nose pierce, ive got four piercings in my ears and a 6 tunne in my left ear, piercings arent painful for me, i cn take alot of pain,and im not squiemish about anythingi just heard this guy i know had got it done and swallowed the stuff they numb your lip with and hed V* but i really really wanna get it done! x
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

I got my labret (lip) done 3 years ago this month, and i never had anything to make my lip numb and i hardly felt the piercing. I was like 'is it done already..?' no v*, never even felt it. My friend who had her tongue pierced didn't v* either. You'll be fine - remember the saying 'no pain - no gain!' ha ha.

i got my monroe-labret pierced. it didnt hurt at all. the healing sucks a LOT because it gets easily irritated through eating, talking, smoking, drinking. its hard to drink out of plastic 20 oz bottles because you gotta move your mouth some =) but no vomiting. dont be scared. i even got my tongue pierced, NO V* from that either! dont worry DO IT!

<b>a-hay</b>