Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: S**T HELP??

Sorry but im really freaked out at the moent ive done something realy stupid and ended up smoking well 2 ciggys and i havent smoked in about a year now i dont feel n* but im affraid that it will make me V* my friend lit one up for me and ended up for me and it has his syliva on it will i be ok??

ive just had a really rough night and fell out with my mother and with the split with my gf everything has gotten ontop of me i really really just need oms words of reasurrance please?

sorry if there is any typos in this im typing so fast because i just feel so worieed and im having a pannic attack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Calm down sweetie...have cigs ever made you V* before? If not, why would they now? If you didn't feel sick immediately when you took a drag then why would you now? Just try to think rationally about this...you used to be a smoker so you know how it works...God what I wouldn't give for a cig right now.

But I digress...you will be fine, just let your rational brain talk to you..you don't even feel N* so why would wou be sick???
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Your ok violet, I really think ti would have made you sick immediately, when I first tried smoking I smoked like half a pack! and felt so sick and was never ving or anything, you haev smoked before and are going back so I doubt it would make youv...but you may feel gross from it...

You would have been sick right away. I remember that feeling.. ick.

Just try to relax. Get some fresh air and maybe a glass of cold water.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Well I didnt v*

but a question,does smoking also have a sort of laxitive affect to other people?

Forgot it did that to me sometimes?

Thank you again for your replys that pannic attack lasted the whole time I was with my friend and had to cover it up,apart from him asking me why I look like I was shaking he didnt notice thank god

x

I'm glad you didnt v*! I never v* when i smoke...which is only when i drink and i usually smoke quite a bit for someone that doesnt do it often.

Maybe it works like a laxative because it relaxes you? I have IBS and whenever i drink i usually poo a lot (yeah i know gross)....i always figure it is because i am more relax. Anyway don't mind me...i'm just replying to some posts trying to myself down...having a bit of an episode right now lol.

Carin

I have only heard of people V* from ciggies if they don't smoke much and then they like "over smoke" or something. I don't smoke and I don't know if they have a lax effect on people.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

smoking and coffee always make me poo, my friends have said the same thing.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

My hubby smokes and he swears by his morning ciggie and bowel movement!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]