Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay so i've been feeling fine today....my stomach just started hurting a little and i realized i hadnt drank any water today so i had a glass and continued about my business...now my chest is feeling really tigh and hurting...stomach stopped hurting...i feel fine when i close my eyes and lay down but i can't because i have to look after my daughter...if i closed my eyes for5 min she'd probably have the whole house wrecked lol. Anyway...anyone else ever had chest problems? Have any clue what's wrong with me? [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Edited to say that i started to feel very light-headed and now it has passed after sitting at the computer and replying to a few posts on here. Maybe it was a panic attack and i didnt know it? Really confusing but i'm glad i'm okay and i didnt get n* or v*

CarinEdited by: cmatijevich

Hey hun,

I was at the docs a few days back with "unexplained" chest pains and have posted it on here as well,now we dont know if it was, could have been a muscle problem but, as some people have had one here, tightness in the chest and a dull ache/pain can be due to anxiety hun,from the earlier thoughts on your stomach thats maybe what it is..

Distraction and also some deep breathing may help?

xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks so much! I'm pretty sure that's what it was. It's just weird because i've never felt it in my chest before and i didnt think i was too worried about my tummy. Ugh this dumb phobia lol!

Carin

yea hun this phobia does do weird things to you and so does stress ect, So yep if it keeps on at you go to the docs and see if he can perscribe you something.

Also some relaxsation tapes or walking may help when the kids go to bed maybe in the back yard?

Will be thinking of you hun,but im around for now if you want to keep chatting see if we can get rid of it by distracting you hun

xx