Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Dear Emet Diary

So some of us may post in blogs ect,or some just chat in here about there day to day emet life style,but not for being nosey I just thought it may be nice to share some things with each other and let some steam out on here...

So if it kicks off them great but if not I may look a bit nosey but im not meaning to be lol..

Il start it off then shall I for the people who wish to participate...

DED (Dear Emet Diary)

So tonight I did something silly ended up starting to smoke again and i had a pannic attack felt a bit weird and thought I was going to v* but i didnt thank goodness!!!

Just want to say thank you so much for everyone that helped and was so quick to reply,Im really so greatful xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is cool!

Dear emet diary:

Today was pretty good, except I started to get superstitious again, and my ocd was tons more severe. I found myself prohibiting things that I would normally do, because i considered them "bad" or "sneaky" and when I'm like that i'm agraid that if i'm not good then I will be punished by being made to v*.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Dear emet diary:

Tomorrow I send my toddler back to her preschool program and I am
    panicking she will pick up another stomach virus (she has not been back
    in 3 weeks since she got the last one). I am thinking constantly how my
    husband is out of town and I am all alone with her if she gets sick again.
    I do not want to send her back, but she likes to go. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

Dear Emet. Diary,

I woke up this morning with my first signs of m/s. I didn't actually v- but I was completely n- for about half an hour. This is horrible...I don't want this to happen tomorrow again. I just want to be done with first trimester.

Luckily I was distracted by a girl who's harrassing me lately. I'm about to call the police on her. Or maybe tomorrow if I do think I am going to v-, I will do it on her door.

Dear Diary,

Yesterday I found out I will be able to have a spinal instead of general anesthesia for my surgery. Hopefully this will not make me feel as nauseous afterward. I also talked to a couple of psychologists on the phone about becoming a patient, but neither of them have even heard of emetophobia. I guess I need to keep searching.

half- I've had a spinal. It's not bad, and I never felt n* at all.

lgood,

Thanks! Did you have a sedative also? I am having a cyst removed from my ovary, and possibly my ovary removed, as well.

dear emet diary,

i just got home from work at the stupid bakery and i am soo exhausted. my boyfriend is coming over for dinner tonight, and he just told me that his friend from work got food poisoning from eating a banana yesterday, while he was with my boyfriend. can people really get fp* from a banana?! i've never heard of fruit causing fp* but i guess it's possible. anyway, i don't want my boyfriend anywhere near me tonight because he was around the kid while he was violetly v*ing. who knows if it was really fp*? i don't want to take any chances. grrr. i don't know what to do anymore!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Dear emet diary -

Today i had to go to the doctors as i had a terrible earache in the night which made me feel sick and have a bit of a stomach ache, i found out it was just one of those cold/virus things and i got told just to rest and drink plently of fluids.

Dear Emet Diary,

Last night I went out for a very romantic, yummy dinner with my boyfriend. We had fondue, which is delicious, but a bit scary for me, as we had to cook out own meat. Everything was great, but of course, when we got home, we both had some d*. He swears it's the grease and the rich food, but I'm scared. My stomach still hurts today, and I am at work and scared I will have d* again.
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Dear Emets In The Diary *LoL*

Thankx for keeping this post alive

x

Dear Emet Diary,

well im sorry I didnt visit last night.....I went out straight from work with my boss and fellow team leader, we went for drinks (far too much, bit of a sore head today)and food. Well I managed to get thru the evening without panicking, even walking thru town (which is always busy Thurs night and full of drunk kids) to get a cab, yes I actually used a cab after all that booze and food!!!And do you know what I had a good time!!! The best bit was becos my boss (who has been dieting)gotdrunk and was telling uskinda secret work stuff!!!

Laney

Well Done Laney hun!!!!!

Really proud of you xxxx

Dear Emet diary -

I have been using Xanax a lot more lately because I have been getitng nervous about stupid things like going to lunch with friends. I feel like my progress with my anxiety and depression is slipping, so I am headed to the dr. next week. I have been exhausted all week, and I have nomotivation to do anything.

Last night my hubby and I went to a book club/party with three other couples, two of which had little kids. They were all running around being really hyper right after they ate dinner and I was so worried they would be sick. Why do i always associate kids with V*? I hate that I do that.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Dear Emet diary,

Today i took my daughter who has Down's syndrome to hospital to get her hearing aid. It went smoothly and hospitals always trigger anxiety in me, but i even managed to visit my Nan whilst i was there.

This week has been hectic too, but i have also managed to get her dry during the day. She is 8 in May, so this is long overdue and has taken many, many attemtps before, but we've done it!

I left the charityI set up, in December last year, and i never thought I would be able to move on, butI started a new project on February 1st called Positive Aspects. It is an email newsletter for anyone who has an interest in any disability, mental health issue and/or illnessfrom anywhere in England. To date i have got 600 people subscribed. The committee from the charity i founded have been really mean to me and last week i got a solicitors letter saying i had stolen their database. I have recorded all those who subscribe to Positive Aspects and i was able to prove they are talking a load of crap, so one to me!

All in all a good week.

Dear emet diary

Today i havnt felt all to well, my stomach hurts as all my glands are
    swallon and i have a really heavy cold/virus thing which is making
    me feel sick, i got told i have to eat as when i don't i feel worse so
    i've had to force myself to eat and now am a little worried.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Dear emet diary,

Today I have a very bad PMS headache. I had to get up extra early because my boyfriend's car broke down and he had to use mine to get to work, so he had to drop me at work early. Ugh. I also have to leave work early as he is having some major tooth problems and I have to take him to the dentist. I am so worried for him, and I hate seeing him in pain. The school choir that I direct is singing in a concert tomorrow night and there is a rehearsal tonight that I am not looking forward to. I hate giving up my weekendsfor school stuff, plus I don't really think they will do that well. Oh, well....TGIF!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Dear Emet Diary,

Today is my third day in a row of really trying to eat lots and gain back some of the 20 pounds I have lost due to depression and emet. I think it is going pretty well. I am buying Boost shakes and just trying to eat ever so often. Today I discovered strawberry cream cheese too - yum! I am also proud because the other day I got chicken rice soup for lunch at school.

Great idea violet!