Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

my mom cooked dinner rolls yesterday. they come raw and you bake them. she also basted them with butter or something. well she left them out all night covered. are they okay or should they have been refridgerated? i mean..its bread...right? it should be ok?
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Yeah I would think that bread would be fine. People leave it out a lot (covered tho).

bread is fine. butter does not need to be refrigerated either, by the way.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

bread is fine out im sure!! especially if its covered!!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeh bread is fine, especially if its out just for 24 hours. Melted butteris also fine!

Bread is fine. So is butter and margerine. Niether of them can go bad it is just the melting factor.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

No its not fine. I was getting ready to eat some and saw black mold. I looked at the rest of the rolls and certain areas have mold areas. Really odd.....
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Are you sure it is mold? Sometimes bread and rolls ger some of the burnt crumbs cooked into them from the pan. I did that once at home and it really shows on white bread too. It happened when I made Yorkshire pudding there were some black pieces that cooked too fast fell off and cooked to the side.

I don't think that mold would grow that fast either. Once more point to make you feel better mold can't hurt you not in that amount. You will spit out due to taste more likely. It take from 48 hours to 12 days for mold to grow. The first if the environment is very damp. So the buns would have had to been soggy.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

It sure looked like mold....hmm. dunno. better to be safe tho
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

for sure. Would be interested to havea look at it. I suppose that is possible for it to happen if your house was prone to a musty, moldy environment. Edited by: Melikasa

Oh for sur eyou might as well. You won't enjoy eating worrying the whole time

Hope its all good Big hugs

first of all, obviously don't eat it if you don't feel comfortable. but here's something: mold is not usually black, it's usually green, and, further, mold will taste gross but won't make you sick.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

yeah im with e-lizabeth... mould isnt black.. its green.

point less post... oh well, lol.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sure you'll be fine!

I love how everyone here is concerned with these kinds of things - I'm in good company with my worries!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.