Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

so two days ago I went to my doctors to FINALLY tell her about my phoiba.even in the waiting room I was so jittery because I thought one of the little kids would throw up, but there was one little girl and she sat with me in the "well-Child" area. Then I proceded into the doctor's office and I just told her EVERYTHING. i asked if I was crazy or not, but she said alot of people have this phobia, like you guys. I feel so much better, but still have some attacks. when I go to illinois next week im going to bring benadryl to calm be down on the plane. and you guys were right too! very rarely do people get sick in planes so im thankful for that, i just hope i dont sit near kids, becuase they are always getting sick. I hope the benadryl works[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

You know what is better than Benadryl? Bonine. You can find it next to Dramamine in the store. Both make you kind of drowsy or relaxed, plus help with nausea.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]