Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I dont know whats going on here,Im really really hoping this is my IBS!!

Ive been feeling n* for about 2 hours now strange feeling in my stomach, a bit woosey and Im REALLY starting to panic at the moment and Im really scared!

I just tried to eat 2 dry rolls and I still feel n*, Ive been to the bathroom twice today with my IBS and its really really making me feel weird,I feel shakey now and ive just started eating some chewing gum but it doesnt seem to be helping..

Do you think that it could be IBS?

Ive got my motilium on stand by and dont know if I should start taking it now,I really am trying to stop this panic attack but it just isnt working with every wave of n* I get a burning pannic sensation...

Anyone got any ideas/or thoughts on what this could be,I need to be in bed in a few hours to be up for the train at 8..this is just rubbish

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My guess is if it was anything to really worry about ( fp, sv ) It usually comes on quick...and you can do nothing...You wouldn;'t be on the comp or what not...If you feel n, and the motilium will help then I say why not take it, it will help with the anxiety and n...Or you could try giving it some more time and see if it passes...I get n and feel woosey and sick all the time with IBS, and it almost seems like everytime it feels different than the last so I start to panic even more... Im on MSn so write me if you need me at all!

Hey, aww im really sorry your feeling like this. It sounds like its your ibs causing the peoblem i know when i have my ibs bad, i feel sick and get this weird sensation in my stomach, which makes me panic more, which then i think leads the nuasea itself. Try and stay calm and maybe have some chamomile </font>tea if you have any? that seems to settle my stomach. I hope you feel better soon. Take care and try and keep calm.

Ruth - xx

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

I really want to take some motilium but Im scared incase it makes me v*

Totally an emet idea isnt it :S

x

I have never hear dof it before...I will reseacrh it though hol don!!

Ok, I read up on it, and even in th eside effects it said nothing about n, or v...

HOW ARE YOU FEELING NOW VIOLET????

HOPING YOU ARE OKAY !!!
    There is no distance on this earth as far away as yesterday