Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

This really isn't a TEXT GAME per say but I would like to hear all of your answers.

Here's the question. You are stuck on an island and you can only bring ONE book, ONE CD, and ONE person. (And it HAS to be a CD no iPods) Anyway in this senario you'll have a CD player and it won't run out of batteries or anything, I don't know how that's possible but this is JUST a question so don't think to hard about it. So what would you take?

My Book: Dark Water by Koji Suzuki
    My CD: A mix CD with a range of songs on it...anywhere from Billy Joel to Disturbed
    My Person: Either my sister, or Krista Allen (My sister keeps good company but Krista can provide me with sex so it's a toss up)

What about you guys?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I don't read books. Is a magazine okay? Because I LOVE those! I'd bring Cosmo. probably. My cd-also a mix:1980's hairbands like Ratt, 1990's grundge like Soundgarden, and Smashing Pumpkins-don't think I'd live another day without listening to them. My person-That guy from Smallville Tom Welling. I don't know if that guy knows how to make fire from a coconut and two seashells but...damn he is sa-mo-kin!!!
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

LoL yeah magazines can count...it is after all reading material. Anyone else? Come on this is FUN! I want to know what you guys would take!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I am sure that my answer to this one would change depending on my mood....

Right now I would choose a complete Bad Religion discography to listen to, the novel "Drowning Ruth" by Christina Schwarz and my daughter Jade (because she is the one person in my life who I could not live without)
    \"This too shall pass\"

Oh, I love my books too much so it's really hard to pick one. I probably would take Half Blood Prince (Harry Potter book), CD would be Bernard Fanning's Tea and Symphony (ex Powderfinger lead singer, Aussie band) and I would take my husband. He could do all the fishing and food collecting while I read my book and listen to my CD.