Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: :O HELP?????

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This has to be thee worst day ever!!

Right first I only had an hours sleep last night and had to get up this morning to go see my psychiatrist this morning,got on the train fine felt a bit n* on it and had a pannic attack, then talked to 2 people I knew and they said they were just both getting over a sv [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img] and one only had it yesterday!!! Im nearly crying writting this!

my stomach has been off all day, I went into my mums work and got touched and poked at by old people and then one of her work mates brough her not even 1 year old into work and was all over me!!!

I swear im going to give up, I am SO SO SO SO scared ive caught something,ive not ate I dont know if I should sleep i dont flippin know!!

I just freaking out this is my worst nightmare.........

please someone help?

Will I get that bug,the guy said "better watch you dont get this sv*" I freaked and walked away!!! ok now im crying Im just fed up someone please reasurance?[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sure you will be ok Violet. First off, you would have felt offcolour on the train because you only had one hours sleep. Then you have not just tiredness to cope with but people planting the worry in your head that you may catch the virus. To top everything you haven't eaten so if you do feel ill it will be these things and not the starting of an sv making you feel queasy. My advice - have something lightto eat so your tummy isn't growling, then get some sleep. Trust me with a bit of food down you and some rest you will wake up feeling a whole lot better and less anxious.

Stick with it girl - you will be just fine [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Tracey
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Ok so Ive ate 2 plain rolls and a packet of crips and maltesters and I know im going to regret eating them :S

Im just so friggin s*** scared that this is going to happin...

I used my hand sanitizer when I was out as well,but still old people and kids and 2 people who had an sv* within 24hours near me :O

Im not going to go to sleep im going to crash out early tonight hopefully, dont know if I can sleep after eating and feeling like this!

and again as per usual im alone this weekend

Violet: Try to calm down and relax. Getting all panicky is not going to do you any good. I know. Easier said than done. It's good that you ate something, BUT you need to sleep. I suggest you go lay down. Hope you feel better soon.
    xoxo Mel xoxo

If you love something,
    set if free,
    If it comes back to you,
    it is yours.
    If it does not,
    it was
    never meant to be.

I now have a friend coming over tonight for a while,so now sleep for me but will be having an early bed..

Im feeling kind of n* at the moment and still tired,IBS is playing up so im going to clean and get ready for her coming...

I wouldnt have had her over if she wasnt going back to the RAF soon and this is the only chance i get to see her,the first in 3 years,so think il probably need to just swallow anti-emetics lol..

I really hope I didnt pick up there sv* (bad v* and d*)

x

Violet, it's hard to think rationally when you've had almost no sleep, but look at it this way: there must have been many more times you've been in contact with people getting over sv*s without knowing and not caught anything! It's just your bad luck that some idiot chose to tell you and give you all this stress. You won't catch it just by breathing the same air.

A healthybaby crawling on you won't give you anything. Neither will the residents at your mum's work. (is it a nursing home?) So please try not to worry, though I know that's easy for me to say! It's a combination of nerves and anxiety that's making you feel like this.

Hope this helps

Fiona x

hey dreamer,

Thankx hun,I hadnt looked at it that way really,I dont go out to much but when I do I do become in contact with people..

yes it is a nursing home my mum works in,I love old people but they carry germs lol, and the baby was lovely but yea you get the point!!

Im still tired and feel a bit n* but think im nerous bout seeing my friend as well as being tired..

May need to use some match sticks to keep my eyes open [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

x

Hi violet,

Ditto what tcsarah said,get some rest, have a little simple food and relax. I would have a nice loooooonnnnggggg bath and some peace and quiet. If you like smellie stuff Boots have a range called Fresh that have some absolutely scrummy smelling bath stuff. It really perks me up!!!

Hope you have a lovely evening and some restful sleep later.

(sorry cant offer better advice but a bit hungover and grouchy!!!)

Laney xx

Oh sweetheart! That sounds like such a lot of trouble you had to go through today.

*hugs* I will agree with whay others have said, try your best to relax (slow deep breaths, fresh air) relax, try to keep your hands busy, (draw,sew,knit) Watch tv.

You will be fine, I'm sure you kept a safe distance and washed your hands properly, I'm of course here for you if you need me on MSN Hang in there hun!