Hi Sage,

I am the Mother of an emet, and I just found your site a couple weeks ago. Your site has been a HUGE help to me in trying to understand what my daughter is going through. Thank you for the site!

My question to you is this, In your Information for Professionals, which I printed out and will be giving to my daughter's therapist, in the References section, you list

Campion, J. 2003. I was so scared of being sick, I starved myself. Zest. July/03: 42-43.

I searched the internet and I can't find this, is there any way you could send me the article? Because this is what my daughter is doing. Starving herself because she is so terrified she will get sick after she eats. Thank you for any help, and I just have to say, I wish I lived in Canada near you right now so I could take her to see you! I am very worried that this psychologist isn't going to be able to help her, because we have an HMO, and it isn't the best health care out there. I don't know how we would be able to afford a private psychologist for her, but I guess it doesn't matter how, I will just have to find a way to do it if this doctor doesn't work out. Thanks again!