Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok i have taken this stuff for along time...but cannot take it anymore because of th eretslessness it gives me, has anyone else experienced this? My doc prescribed something that makes that restlessness go away but im afraid to take it cause a side effect is v...and it makes the stemitil not work as well...so ugh I dont know what to do.

What is this medicine used for?
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

N and v...and it works really well...

I have it to in tablet form, but havnt had it yet. Well saying that i did have it in hospital. When i was sick the other month from too much acid in my stomach, i was sick once and had terrible dry heeves for hours, the pain got so bad in my stomach from heeving so much, my mum who works in the hospital told me to come down, so i did and they asked what was wrong and i told them about it and said about my phobia of V and the doctor totally understood and gave me an injection of stemetil, the nausea went off very quick i found and i wasn't sick or didnt have anymore dry heeves again. So i know that the injection form of it works, so i just hope the tablets will, i asked my doctor if they would stop me being sick in a sv/food poisoning and he said yes it would, and it would just come out the other way (sorry to be so graphic). Can i also just add (sorry to yap on here lol) when i was in hospital the other month, i had to go into a ward, luckily i got to have my own room as of the phobia of catching anything and next door to me there was this old lady who was very ill, and she had the norwalk virus is it called? well the winter sickness thing and i heard them saying that she had it, (i had the worst panic attack!) i kept hearing her saying about she had D a lot of times and felt sick. After a while all of a sudden she said she feels really sick and the nurses said they would be there in a minute to her, but she was sick and started crying, the nurse ran in and they said it was ok and heard them say they would give her a stemetil injection to stop the vomiting and nausea, after 10 minutes she was up, talking again. after about half an hour she was asking for some juice and was saying she was hungry, so it must have worked, and by the evening she was still there and was eating! so i think that the injection form must be preety helpfull.
    Edited by: xroofusx
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its Good but makes me very sleepy i got an injection a few times i fell asleep with in half an hour,
    At the Moment there is a S bug in my house My Daughter and My cousin has it there both sitting near me and im scared real scared. Ive stemitil here and took 1 feel tired now , I ahte this fear so much [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    geraldine xx