Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Fave food?

I find eating really hard casue i'm scared! What foods do you really like and like feel are safe to eat? I always go for pasta and bread!!

i eat chips, any kind of chip except for the spicy kinds. for those of you in the U.K. i mean crisps. i guess.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

i go for pasta and bread too. or rice. or biscuits. i have to say my favourite food tho is lasagne lol. always hd tht as a treat since i was little

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

lol, i love sunday dinners, chocolate, but i love pasta, sausages (apart from the ones that were under cooked yesterday! [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]) pizza(except that gives me wind! lol)

bu ti am quite fussy with foods... lol

and i eat extra fast, i just gulp it down, and then afterwards i always panic! lol [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

I'm a veggie casue i'm always scared of food poisoning! And I dont want to eat a dead thing!!

*protect the sheep*

lol, i love meat... especially bacon [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

but yeh, yesterday my mam poisened me [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Because she made me a sausage bap, and she had one too.. then half way as i was eating it, she was like.... 'does your sausages taste warm enough?' and i was liek eurghhhhhh and i spat it out!

And i had a touch of diarhea this morning [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]so i blame the sausages!

i have a weakness for pasta and lasagna and stuff lol i love noodles!! especially chinese lomain noodles omg...mmm!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

bacon is my weakness, i can eat like 4 or 5 pieces. i mean when my grandma or anybody fixes bacon i can eat about half the plate all by myself. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Quote Originally Posted by babyblubug01

i have a weakness for pasta and lasagna and stuff lol i love noodles!! especially chinese lomain noodles omg...mmm!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Same here. I'll eat anything with noodles[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I also have a thing for spicy foods. I add hot pepper to almost
    everything I eat. Not a little bit..I mean A LOT. It gets to the point
    where my nose is running and I'm sweating.

Wow...favorite foods!! This is a great thread for me, seeing as how I love to eat!! LOL!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I am like a lot of you, I am a sucker for pasta!! I LOVE IT!! Lasanga, spaghetti,anything with noodles like Josh said!!

I also like hamburgers, tacos, french fries (I love anything with potatoes in it), and of course pizza!!

And what kind of Indian would I be if I didn't say Indian food was my favorite food?? I love spicy food!! YUM!!! I can eat most things that others find spicy, but I find fairly mild.[img]smileys/smilies_18.gif[/img]

I'm also a sucker for ice cream, cookies, and doughnuts...[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

My safe foods however, when I feel sick or don't feel like eating are potatoes (my favorite veggie), rice, crackers, soup, and bread.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I love pasta too--every kind, loaded with sauce and meat. Maybe it's an emet thing?

I also loooove Mexican-tacos, nachos, Gorditas from Taco Bell.

Hamburgers, chicken sandwiches and french fries are my weaknesses too.

I'm not too big on sugary things--I tend to be addicted to salty foods instead.

But now I'm eating healthy, so my favs are tomato-based soups, pasta, and veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

i go for pasta and bread too. or rice. or biscuits. i have to say my favourite food tho is lasagne lol. always hd tht as a treat since i was little

Jen xxx

oh me too!!!!!! lazagna is my favorite all time food. hard to eat when your feeling sick though. when im sick i stick to chicken soup and crackers.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

izzy i notice u said *respect the sheep*.... yey! i wont eat sheep, i seem to have a strange obsession with them, baaaaaaaaaaa
    I love john x x x

wen i feel sick, and my parents still force a dinner down my throat, i just eat the vegetables and potatoes and thats it. cant trust nething else, smtimes i cant trust the vegetables either.

iv got into a really bad habit of giving my dog the leftovers... which makes it easy to get into anorexic habits of just feeling ur dog the whole dinner -- but then i tihnk, i dont wanna make my dog too fat and die lol

Jen xxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: