Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

You all know the question: does anyone have any experience with Terbutaline Sulfate or Macrobid? They both list n* as a side effect, but we all know that every drug does.

I am on macrobid right now, and it is fine...No n o ranything with it! I wa sscared too and talked to lots of people and they were all fine!

I feel n* now but I don't know what from. I took my second dose of the Macrobid almost 5 hours ago, but I am also on this other stuff that makes me feel horrible. It makes me all shakey and spacey. I don't know what is causing the n*. I just feel so horrible! I want to call the doctor and see if I can stop taking something, but I can't do that until Monday. I don't want to feel like this all weekend! Well, I guess it's back to bedrest for me now!

Well they could cause d* and that can make you feel really gross! Do yo uthink it coul dbe that thats making you feel n?

No, I don't have d*. I'm not sure what it is. It could be from the other drug or it could be from the combination, or it could be in my head for all I know. I'm scared to take my next dose of either one though! I think I am going to call the on-call doctor. I am so scared I am going to v*!

It i sa good idea to call th edoctor! But I don't think you weill v...I know macrobid was fine for me...and that shouldn't cause any n or v...

Sillygirl, how do you feel now? Do you have anything you can take to help you relax?

Bump, Sillygirl, are you OK? What happened?