Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So I woke up this morning early only had about 5 hours sleep but Ive had to get up,got to go to the docs,but I didnt feel right,like my stomach felt a bit of,alot more acid than usual,dont know if that may be because I didnt sleep enough...

I also have a headache now and feel really really **** and really pretty n*!!! to be honest!!

I have some wind flying around and ive taken a drink but still dont feel 100% yet, ive done some of my house work alredy to see if that would maybe keep my mind off things but it doesnt seem to have changed yet..

Im just really worried because ive got to go traveling today and the docs surgery at 11:45

Anyone out there got any ideas what this is?

xVx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you now?

It sounds like stress and lack of sleep. That always does me in for days until I get enough rest.

Relax, rest if you can, sip water or some herbal tea, and if you feel like eating, make it nice comfort food. :-)

Im feeling a bit **** still I was ok until my bowels started grumbling and thats making me worry that Im gona get d* and end up with the sv* thats going around[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Couldnt have said it better myself. Stress is probaly the cause and i
    know when i only get a few hours sleep i feel very n* and get an off
    stomach in the mornings. Seeing as your in the UK, theres this tea
    called Dragonfly Tea caffeine free rooibos, with camomile. I had
    some of that when i had a stomach ache once and it really calmed
    myself and my stomach down, and its free of caffeine which is good
    to. You can add milk if you like or not, and it tastes nice with some
    honey in it to, its very relaxing. I hope you feel better soon.
    [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

D* is not always a sign of sv, at least not for me, but then again, I have IBS. D* for me means too little sleep, too much caffeine, too much greasy food, too many cigs.

Except for the greasy food, you might have some idea why I am still up at 4:00am.

If you are rumbling, best to go let the d* out. It could also just be gas. And of course, the more you worry, the more you know your tummy is getting upset and panicky.

Try try to relax!!!!

Feel better soon, too! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]