Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay I got some food from a Chinese resturant at around 12:30 and I gave some of the WHITE RICE to my dog. Well now (4 hours later) He threw it up...does that mean that the other food that I ate (Pork Fried Rice and Wonton Soup) is bad? Or should I not be worried cause dogs have weird stomachs sometimes? Someone tell me I'm FREAKING OUT!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

There have been many a timwe when my dog or cat has gotten sick afte reating something that i ate! And I freaked out...i think it is because they cannot digest human food properly! It i sprobably just the food not agreeing with him, or by coincidence your dog just got sick the same day he happened to eat yiour rice! I think if it was bad, it wouldn't even effect the dog th esame way, and if it did, you woul dhave also been sick at the same time...but I am pretty sure your fine

I wouldn't worry about it, he probably ate it too fast, or it was too rich for his stomach. You will be fine!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:-D Thanks guys...My parents said the dog throws up all the time so I feel a little better now...I'm just here house sitting until they come home so I'm not used to his weird behavior LoL!

*MAY BE GRAPHIC*

After he threw up I went outside to have a cigarette to calm my nerves and when I came back he had eaten it...I was like WTF? That's just NASTY!

~Monica

Quote Originally Posted by samara's on tv

After he threw up I went outside to have a cigarette to calm my nerves and when I came back he had eaten it...I was like WTF? That's just NASTY!

~Monica

LOL -- dogs eat their poop too!!!!

Did the rice have any spices in it, or any soy sauce on it?
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Thats like my cat, my brother has this chicken a lot of the time, and it has a bit of spice on, and a few times my cat has eaten eat, then has D* after it, my mums never happy when he gives it to the cat, as its her who normally has to clear it up..(ewww) lol
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol.... dogs are just disgusting creatures. I looked after my in laws dog a couple of times and he threw up the sausage casserole that we had all eaten so I freaked out. I later found out that it is a common occurence and he eats way to quick. Bloody pig.

My cat throws up all the time, and as stupid as it sounds, it freaks me out. I'm generally not bothered by other people throwing up if I know it is not sv related or contagious in anyway, so why would a cat barfing bother me??? As if you could catch the cats fur balls. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I guess the lesson here is to feed him good old dog food only.

Me and my previous partner used to have a big labrador/alsation who used to eat his food way too quick.

He would then make this horrible noise and v* it all up. many times I called my partner to come clean up but by the time he got there Jack had eaten it again!!!!

Animals are just soooo loveable but at times, incredibly gross!!! I now have a rabbit who eats his poo, eeeeewwwwwwww!!!

laney [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

See, that's another reason I love my bunny -rabbits do'nt v*, they physically can't.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

Same with horses, they physically can't v*. I've always wondered if that's why I have loved and ridden them my whole life...?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Really???

I never knew that rabbits cant v*, now I love Ralphy even more!!!

Maybe in my next life I will come back as a rabbit, sounds a lot less stressful!!!

Laney [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

No. Dogs can actually tolerate some bad food due to the acidity of their stomachs.

Like someone else said...he probably ate too fast! Dogs are notorious for that!

i never new that about horses, i wish i was a horse. lol my dog eats things in the garden or on walks then v*

Yeah I know, I mean we actually had to train my dog not to go in the basement where the litter box is cause he would eat out of it! Which reminds me of a conversation on Family Guy:

Stewie: Why does your breath smell like Kitty Litter?
    Brian (The dog): I was CURIOUS OKAY?!

LoL I just thought that was so funny cause my dog likes kitty litter. Anyway I didn't know that rabbits can't throw up but I did know that about horses. I love horses more then anything and if I could afford to have one then I definately would!

Did you know that sharks have the ability to like push their stomachs out of their bodies and out through their mouths. They turn the stomach like insideout under water and then swallow it back in. I've seen pictures of this happening, it's not a pretty sight.

~Monica

can't frogs do that too, to get rid of poisons?

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!